RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Season tickets now on sale! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114052-season-tickets-now-sale.html)

harrye53 10th June 2019 19.05:44

Season tickets now on sale!

[QUOTE=pagl;2266028]The shop clapometer used to have numbers for ST, seat names and memberships I think. Add Goldline to it this time.

Would be good to have a weekly update.[/QUOTE]

Already been done . Its in the shop , finished with over 220 Season Tickets , over 70 name on Seats and about 10 Goldline and over 170 Home Shirts sold .

pagl 10th June 2019 19.12:27

Re: Season Tickets

[QUOTE=harrye53;2266034]Already been done . Its in the shop , finished with over 220 Season Tickets , over 70 name on Seats and about 10 Goldline and over 170 Home Shirts sold .[/QUOTE]

Cheers for the update and encouraging day 1 :)

marathonplny 10th June 2019 19.17:59

Great days activity

Todd Sweeney 10th June 2019 20.06:51

[QUOTE=harrye53;2266034]Already been done . Its in the shop , finished with over 220 Season Tickets , over 70 name on Seats and about 10 Goldline and over 170 Home Shirts sold .[/QUOTE]

Fantastic start!

Teifi Red 10th June 2019 21.16:52

Is there a seat plan for the various stands? I’m going to bite the bullet and get a season ticket. On the application form it asks for row and seat etc.
I’m hoping I can get an end seat due to my dodgy knee :(

Rob 10th June 2019 22.42:06

Re: Season tickets now on sale!

split this to a new thread as they are on sale :)

northwalian dragon 10th June 2019 22.54:08

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2266057]Is there a seat plan for the various stands? I’m going to bite the bullet and get a season ticket. On the application form it asks for row and seat etc.
I’m hoping I can get an end seat due to my dodgy knee :([/QUOTE]

If you can then pop into the club shop, they have a seating plan and when we first bought ours (although this was 15 years ago now) they let us in the stands to look at which seats we'd prefer

Teifi Red 11th June 2019 07.51:29

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2266068]If you can then pop into the club shop, they have a seating plan and when we first bought ours (although this was 15 years ago now) they let us in the stands to look at which seats we'd prefer[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that. Much appreciated advice.

moynkeepthefaith 11th June 2019 08.42:07

Welcome aboard

WrexhamO 11th June 2019 09.52:31

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2266057]Is there a seat plan for the various stands? I’m going to bite the bullet and get a season ticket. On the application form it asks for row and seat etc.
I’m hoping I can get an end seat due to my dodgy knee :([/QUOTE]

There are some step free entrances to the stand in the MRS, and if you would like to be higher up in there you could use the lift and try to find a seat on an end near the wheelchair platform.

Teifi Red 11th June 2019 09.57:27

[QUOTE=WrexhamO;2266114]There are some step free entrances to the stand in the MRS, and if you would like to be higher up in there you could use the lift and try to find a seat on an end near the wheelchair platform.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that. For the last 10 years or so, i’ve remained loyal to the Yale stand taking in about 12 to 15 games a season.
Having now retired I have more time and fancy a change of scenery. MRS is certainly easier access especially from Glyndwr car park.

cynprifathro 11th June 2019 10.16:44

Teifi Red: The Mold Road Stand should be renamed the Cold Road Stand. Stay with the Yale!

RHYLRED 11th June 2019 10.23:40

[QUOTE=cynprifathro;2266118]Teifi Red: The Mold Road Stand should be renamed the Cold Road Stand. Stay with the Yale![/QUOTE]

Get Iceland to sponsor it.

WhiteKSE 11th June 2019 10.27:07

Anyone know when your ST seat is held until? Will probably head down for mine on Friday.

pagl 11th June 2019 10.27:12

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2266122]Get Iceland to sponsor it.[/QUOTE]

All joking aside.
North Wales company and opportunity in the making.

Mums gone the cold road stand :)

Quay Red 11th June 2019 10.44:40

[QUOTE=pagl;2266126]All joking aside.
North Wales company and opportunity in the making.

Mums gone the cold road stand :)[/QUOTE]

How do you think Kerry was able to sell so many Blankets?
Hand warmers,Heat pads and Various items of thermal wear should be next on the list.
At least you don't have to look around stations to see what's going on and where I sit I don't hear much moaning.

Phils-an-alki 11th June 2019 11.06:37

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2266130]How do you think Kerry was able to sell so many Blankets?
Hand warmers,Heat pads and Various items of thermal wear should be next on the list.
At least you don't have to look around stations to see what's going on and where I sit I don't hear much moaning.[/QUOTE]

I enjoy listening to the moans and various 'shouts' from the crowd, they can be quite funny at times.

dagg 11th June 2019 11.19:40

I have had a season ticket in the Cold Road stand since the kop closed, I can count on the fingers on one hand the number of times I've been warm sat there without a coat in the summer. :oldgit:

RHYLRED 11th June 2019 11.24:15

[QUOTE=dagg;2266140]I have had a season ticket in the Cold Road stand since the kop closed, I can count on the fingers on one hand the number of times I've been warm sat there without a coat in the summer. :oldgit:[/QUOTE]

If that was true, it'd would have been that cold you'd have no fingers left to count on. ;)

WrexhamO 11th June 2019 11.29:31

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2266115]Thank you for that. For the last 10 years or so, i’ve remained loyal to the Yale stand taking in about 12 to 15 games a season.
Having now retired I have more time and fancy a change of scenery. MRS is certainly easier access especially from Glyndwr car park.[/QUOTE]

Come and say hello to the DSA car park stewards, will make sure you are looked after.

Willywill 11th June 2019 14.24:48

I’ve been sat in the Yale Stand since 1972, in my shorts! If intense cold is the issue on the Mold Road side, strong sunlight can be a problem for us in the Yale. We shouldn’t be moaning - we don’t exactly see much of the sun in the UK. Don’t move - there’s a better class of cynic in the Yale Stand !

John Neals Dynasty 11th June 2019 14.37:50

I want my Kop back then I can move from the waterlogged Techend.

I miss standing on the Kop.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Redordead 11th June 2019 16.53:56

DAY TWO OF SALES DONE!

• 330 season tickets sold ✅
• 117 name on seat stickers sold ✅
• 180 Home Shirts sold ✅

to be updated again tomorrow..

Red Light 11th June 2019 17.30:50

[QUOTE=Willywill;2266196]I’ve been sat in the Yale Stand since 1972, in my shorts! If intense cold is the issue on the Mold Road side, strong sunlight can be a problem for us in the Yale. We shouldn’t be moaning - we don’t exactly see much of the sun in the UK. Don’t move - there’s a better class of cynic in the Yale Stand ![/QUOTE]

And that's the massive difference.
Yale standers sit in the warmth in t shirts shielding their eyes from the sun whilst those in the Mold Road stand wear anoraks with fur lined hoods and shiver in August.

I prefer the cheap option myself - The Tech End where we shield our heads from the leaking roof.

pagl 12th June 2019 01.32:09

[QUOTE=Redordead;2266239]DAY TWO OF SALES DONE!

• 330 season tickets sold ✅
• 117 name on seat stickers sold ✅
• 180 Home Shirts sold ✅

to be updated again tomorrow..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.

How many Goldline?

techender 12th June 2019 08.32:45

[QUOTE=WhiteKSE;2266125]Anyone know when your ST seat is held until? Will probably head down for mine on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Good question. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Rob 12th June 2019 09.04:22

You can party like its 2010 in the Yale stand as often sounds like someone brings the odd vuvuzela in!

Brinster 12th June 2019 10.57:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKSE View Post
Anyone know when your ST seat is held until? Will probably head down for mine on Friday.

[QUOTE=techender;2266370]Good question. Does anyone know the answer to this?[/QUOTE]

This from the club website suggests to me that existing season tickets will be held until at least 10/07/2019 "Once the early-bird offer comes to an end, standard season tickets will become available at the same price as a normal renewal." but I cannot find anything so far with a definitive date stated.

GarryOggy 12th June 2019 11.50:39

[QUOTE=Brinster;2266405]Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKSE View Post

This from the club website suggests to me that existing season tickets will be held until at least 10/07/2019 "Once the early-bird offer comes to an end, standard season tickets will become available at the same price as a normal renewal." but I cannot find anything so far with a definitive date stated.[/QUOTE]

The club website gets a lot of stick but this is information is quite easy to find on it now. It should be the first port of call for this information.

marathonplny 12th June 2019 12.14:32

Been in, season ticket and WST membership renewed

Steady stream of people calling in

uwgog 12th June 2019 12.18:46

Renewed mine on the phone today. Mine and my 3 year old Grandson's ticket and membership.
Very quick and easy

John Neals Dynasty 13th June 2019 11.16:50

Is this thread for everyone who renews or gets a season ticket to announce to RP like asking for a virtual pat on the back?

I renewed mine last 5 yrs and never mentioned it on here as for this year I've not fully decided because we are going into training soon with a rookie manager, no assistant coach, no goalkeeping coach as they are all jumping ship.

OK we got Darlington one day a week.

No signings except Devonte to raise expectations.

So perhaps I should announce on here if I do buy, but signs not good at the moment the thought of Wright sliding around on his ass and Rutherford running around like a rabid dog 😂😂
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

moynkeepthefaith 13th June 2019 11.37:18

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2266666]Is this thread for everyone who renews or gets a season ticket to announce to RP like asking for a virtual pat on the back?

I renewed mine last 5 yrs and never mentioned it on here as for this year I've not fully decided because we are going into training soon with a rookie manager, no assistant coach, no goalkeeping coach as they are all jumping ship.

OK we got Darlington one day a week.

No signings except Devonte to raise expectations.

So perhaps I should announce on here if I do buy, but signs not good at the moment the thought of Wright sliding around on his ass and Rutherford running around like a rabid dog ����
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

grumpy sod
I renewed mine today for the 49th time so please send medal in post :)

pagl 13th June 2019 12.12:52

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2266674]grumpy sod
I renewed mine today for the 49th time so please send medal in post :)[/QUOTE]

Ok Muttley :)

Bryn Tirion 13th June 2019 12.20:27

[QUOTE=uwgog;2266435]Renewed mine on the phone today. Mine and my 3 year old Grandson's ticket and membership.
Very quick and easy[/QUOTE]

Season ticket for your 3 year old grandson? I’m thinking of reporting you to the NSPCC.

krux 13th June 2019 12.43:24

I've looked on the season ticket info and it seems the office is only open until 5 monday to friday.

Any chance of evening or weekend hours?

(apologies if mentioned previously on thread, but I couldn't look through it for obvious reasons)

Prodigal Dragon 13th June 2019 12.59:31

Renewed mine over the phone. No waiting and another £332 into the kitty.

Hope I get some value for money this season!;)

krux 13th June 2019 13.10:11

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2266707]Renewed mine over the phone. No waiting and another £332 into the kitty.

Hope I get some value for money this season!;)[/QUOTE]

I've tried doing that in the past, but find that the phone doesn't get answered because they are busy with Punters in the shop. which is understandable.

Prodigal Dragon 13th June 2019 13.11:47

[QUOTE=krux;2266715]I've tried doing that in the past, but find that the phone doesn't get answered because they are busy with Punters in the shop. which is understandable.[/QUOTE]

Timing is everything! No probs for me.

Ooh aah Paskin 13th June 2019 14.24:42

Out of interest, is the club shop open on Saturdays at the moment? The website says Monday to Friday and matchdays.

Only asking as a Saturday is the only time I can really get to the town. Its not regarding season tickets so I can't really phone up, I need to get a shirt for my daughter but she really needs to try them on to get the best fit!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.19:24.