RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Opinions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114058-opinions.html)

WIRRALRED 11th June 2019 17.08:16

Opinions

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on English reds, what do people think of us, and why no matter how many home and away games we go to do some people never accept us?

Pieman 11th June 2019 17.13:29

Re: Opinions

[QUOTE=WIRRALRED;2266243]Just wanted to get peoples opinions on English reds, what do people think of us, and why no matter how many home and away games we go to do some people never accept us?[/QUOTE]

All reds acceptable to me regardless of where they are from.

Royal welsh red 11th June 2019 17.19:25

Don’t think it matters if you’re from the moon, as long as you support the team. You have a connection to this club, for whatever reason we all have one. Hardly glory hunters following the town. All our welcome.

eggjinderbrummiedragon 11th June 2019 17.19:25

Brummie Reds have never had any problems, oh apart from when my stag party went to the Lager Club in 2006, the less said abut that the better. I was livid!!:31:

René Higuita 11th June 2019 17.24:50

[QUOTE=eggjinderbrummiedragon;2266247]Brummie Reds have never had any problems, oh apart from when my stag party went to the Cent in 2006, the less said abut that the better. I was livid!!:31:[/QUOTE]

there is a brummie reds? why have i never heard of this

fezbob 11th June 2019 17.41:43

[QUOTE=WIRRALRED;2266243]Just wanted to get peoples opinions on English reds, what do people think of us, and why no matter how many home and away games we go to do some people never accept us?[/QUOTE]

You're not from round here, get over it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Foxy 11th June 2019 17.45:48

Acceptable to me. Would be great to have Portuguese Reds and Polish Reds too. Unfortunately we have a significant number of nationalist lunatics still stuck in their parochial trench.

John Neals Dynasty 11th June 2019 17.53:38

Where has this come from? Have you had grief of fans?

I couldn't care less is you were from Mars you support Wrexham that's what matters.

benwilliams 11th June 2019 18.01:37

I hear lots of different accents at the more southern away games and have never seen or could never imagine anyone having an issue with anyone.

I am from Wrexham but have pretty much lost whatever accent I had from living half my life outside the town and I’m sure there will be many like me.

louisleftboot 11th June 2019 18.06:59

[QUOTE=eggjinderbrummiedragon;2266247]Brummie Reds have never had any problems, oh apart from when my stag party went to the Lager Club in 2006, the less said abut that the better. I was livid!!:31:[/QUOTE]

This is a story that needs to be heard.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.17:30.