RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Trust board snippets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114064-trust-board-snippets.html)

Percy Sugden 14th June 2019 17.57:23

Re: Trust board snippets

Peter does realise every other club our size generally has a message board and generally there is criticism of their own players on there?

We don’t get the players because we don’t pay the cash....

Simple.

NedStarksGhost 14th June 2019 18.36:45

[QUOTE=griff49;2267169]Why am I not surprised?
Straight away the board explains something and the usual suspects are out in force. Not only are their comments predictable but extremely tedious .
Best thing they can all do is stand for the board and see if they are prepared to give the commitment and time that board members do . Constructive criticism is fine but we keep reading the same comments over and over here . No doubt it's good therapy but let's all move on please![/QUOTE]

What exactly do you disagree with? I think the majority of the responses to this have been well reasoned and people have made valid points.

John Neals Dynasty 14th June 2019 18.56:19

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2267187]Peter does realise every other club our size generally has a message board and generally there is criticism of their own players on there?

We don’t get the players because we don’t pay the cash....

Simple.[/QUOTE]

Also another side to that if the Peter thinks criticism on a social media forum gets around puts players off signing, clubs willing to pay the going rate gets around as well, not that I'm saying we don't pay it but players get to know who pays the most through agents, the same when appointing managers as in Fyldes manager allegedly being one of the 3.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Foxy 14th June 2019 19.37:56

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2267200]Also another side to that if the Peter thinks criticism on a social media forum gets around puts players off signing, clubs willing to pay the going rate gets around as well, not that I'm saying we don't pay it but players get to know who pays the most through agents, the same when appointing managers as in Fyldes manager allegedly being one of the 3.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

No you have got it all wrong. Regardless of the money, players are desperate to sign for fans owned teams with a chairman who thinks he is Michael Parkinson.

Liverpool Red 14th June 2019 19.41:07

Speaking from a personal point of view, I am at the stage where I have zero enthusiasm for the forthcoming season. We do not have enough money to compete with the best teams in the division and the chances of us getting promoted under the ownership of the football club board are extremely limited because they apparently do not think the club needs any investment. Things will not change while these people own the club and make the key decisions.

Alan Attack 14th June 2019 20.15:41

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2267210]Speaking from a personal point of view, I am at the stage where I have zero enthusiasm for the forthcoming season. We do not have enough money to compete with the best teams in the division and the chances of us getting promoted under the ownership of the football club board are extremely limited because they apparently do not think the club needs any investment. Things will not change while these people own the club and make the key decisions.[/QUOTE]

Nothing’s going to change any time soon so you’ll have to like it or lump it.

Foxy 14th June 2019 20.20:07

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2267216]Nothing’s going to change any time soon so you’ll have to like it or lump it.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, what an own goal , but entirely expected off you.

John Neals Dynasty 14th June 2019 20.26:30

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2267216]Nothing’s going to change any time soon so you’ll have to like it or lump it.[/QUOTE]

You and your mates do a cracking job of turning fans away well done the Oracle. You should put your name forward for WST membership recruitment.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Liverpool Red 14th June 2019 20.28:22

That’s why I am struggling to be enthusiastic, Alan.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.38:54.