RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Trust board snippets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114064-trust-board-snippets.html)

Alan Attack 14th June 2019 21.05:33

Re: Trust board snippets

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2267219]You and your mates do a cracking job of turning fans away well done the Oracle. You should put your name forward for WST membership recruitment.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Where are the fans being turned away from? We’ve established the fans aren’t being turned away from the racecourse.

I’m not the Trust and it’s certainly not my job to recruit. I’d like to think the supporters would want to be members of the group that runs the club. If not, so be it. I don’t wish to be flippant about it. Well, maybe I do.

andy buckley 14th June 2019 21.14:11

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2267219]You and your mates do a cracking job of turning fans away well done the Oracle. You should put your name forward for WST membership recruitment.

What have you done to persuade all your mates who no longer go to start watching wrexham again??

John Neals Dynasty 14th June 2019 21.27:42

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2267231]What have you done to persuade all your mates who no longer go to start watching wrexham again??[/QUOTE]

Believe me I've tried their is 9 of them 5 have not been since the end on the previous fiasco season, the other 4 since we became fan owned.... The 5 after Keates season use the many years old saying we don't want to or can't afford to go up reason, these are fans going back as far as the 60/70s so not kids to convince, like anything once you stop doing it, then its hard to start again. But my point to the Oracle was his attitude To a frustrated fan in Liverpool Red.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

John Neals Dynasty 14th June 2019 21.34:13

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2267229]Where are the fans being turned away from? We’ve established the fans aren’t being turned away from the racecourse.

I’m not the Trust and it’s certainly not my job to recruit. I’d like to think the supporters would want to be members of the group that runs the club. If not, so be it. I don’t wish to be flippant about it. Well, maybe I do.[/QUOTE]

I think my point went over your head I was referring to your reply-- Nothing’s going to change any time soon so you’ll have to like it or lump it.

A bit of an arsey comment to a frustrated fan imho.

Alan Attack 14th June 2019 21.51:11

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2267235]I think my point went over your head I was referring to your reply-- Nothing’s going to change any time soon so you’ll have to like it or lump it.

A bit of an arsey comment to a frustrated fan imho.

I don’t think you could say anything that would go over my head.

Liverpool Red has been moaning for a while re our ownership structure. A bit like you. At some point you just need to like it or lump it.

You have to acknowledge that nobody wants to plough their money into this club so we’re effectively stuck with a bunch of volunteers. Those are facts.

GarryOggy 14th June 2019 23.10:56

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2267233]Believe me I've tried their is 9 of them 5 have not been since the end on the previous fiasco season, the other 4 since we became fan owned.... The 5 after Keates season use the many years old saying we don't want to or can't afford to go up reason, these are fans going back as far as the 60/70s so not kids to convince, like anything once you stop doing it, then its hard to start again. But my point to the Oracle was his attitude To a frustrated fan in Liverpool Red.

Your 4 friends who haven't attended since fan ownership are Moss, Roberts, Saunders and Dickens then?

John Neals Dynasty 14th June 2019 23.12:18

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2267246]Your 4 friends who haven't attended since fan ownership are Moss, Roberts, Saunders and Dickens then?[/QUOTE]

What a stupid knob jockey reply

dolly dagger 14th June 2019 23.20:00

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2267210]Speaking from a personal point of view, I am at the stage where I have zero enthusiasm for the forthcoming season. We do not have enough money to compete with the best teams in the division and the chances of us getting promoted under the ownership of the football club board are extremely limited because they apparently do not think the club needs any investment. Things will not change while these people own the club and make the key decisions.[/QUOTE]

Why are you saying this? We have improved both our league position and points total for the last three seasons. This resulted in a play off place last season.

Yet you say our chances of promotion are "extremely limited". This makes no sense.

billybersham 14th June 2019 23.25:13

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2267248]Why are you saying this? We have improved both our league position and points total for the last three seasons. This resulted in a play off place last season.

Yet you say our chances of promotion are "extremely limited". This makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

That view will be taken from one play off spot in seven years,very true really.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.51:06.