Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th June 2019, 07.16:37   #19-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Trust board snippets

Anyway i go on the Deva and Shrews site and it's nooooo different i can tell you , ( just for titbits you know ).
Old 14th June 2019, 07.40:10   #20-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz Wxm View Post
is it not a little naive to think that players would not do some sort of research on a club who are interested in signing them? .... couple of quick searches and viola ..... every club has social media idiots following them and trolls stirring up trouble when you look at other clubs at our current level and the league above we do seem to have more than most... I can't say whether this has affected signing players in the past but reviews on companies and places do affect my everyday choices so why not football players.
No player would ever sign for Real Madrid then, because their fans are the most critical of them all.

Pete should maybe think about his own actions, and maybe sort himself out before launching into another rant.
Old 14th June 2019, 08.02:20   #21-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Still no hint of any humility or an apology from the board then. Arrogant beyond belief.

This is yet another PR disaster, when you turn on your own fans its the beginning of the end and smacks of being totally out of touch.
Its what happened with Moss and there's no way back.
Old 14th June 2019, 08.11:36   #22-0 (permalink)
Retired Member

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Still no hint of any humility or an apology from the board then. Arrogant beyond belief.

This is yet another PR disaster, when you turn on your own fans its the beginning of the end and smacks of being totally out of touch.
I have to agree. I want a Supporters run club to work, but by god they don't help themselves with statements like this. The board are "volunteers", yes and they deserve some gratitude for the time they put in, but there's owners out there who pump millions into clubs and get criticism beyond reason. It does stink at times of pay up and shut up.
Old 14th June 2019, 08.11:51   #23-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:

What a shocking, trite statement, comparing the WST with Moss. Having read a lot of social media recently it appears to me that there are certain fans who revel in causing arguments.

As for humility and apologies, perhaps they're waiting for people to do the same to them for the constant abuse they've had? What exactly should we be expecting? Mass resignations? Public whippings? It seems to me that, although we may be the same as other clubs, we have a very high number of keyboard warriors who although they want change, they don't know what to, or how to do it, just spout out vague ideas with no substance or structure.

I'm not defending what went wrong,just trying to see both sides of the story, which is seemingly what a certain set of posters on here don't want to do for whatever their own reasons.
Old 14th June 2019, 08.18:19   #24-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
I wonder what Saint Pete thinks of the latest fb post from the JCP which, even by their standards, is embarrassing. Actually, scrap that, I'm no longer bothered with his ranty opinions.
I assume you are referring to the nasty, bitter comments about Steve Cooper. Ex -Reds coach who always speaks well about his time at Wrexham and who has done very well for himself. Disappointing response from JCP.
Old 14th June 2019, 08.26:15   #25-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfan View Post
What a shocking, trite statement, comparing the WST with Moss. Having read a lot of social media recently it appears to me that there are certain fans who revel in causing arguments.

As for humility and apologies, perhaps they're waiting for people to do the same to them for the constant abuse they've had? What exactly should we be expecting? Mass resignations? Public whippings? It seems to me that, although we may be the same as other clubs, we have a very high number of keyboard warriors who although they want change, they don't know what to, or how to do it, just spout out vague ideas with no substance or structure.

I'm not defending what went wrong,just trying to see both sides of the story, which is seemingly what a certain set of posters on here don't want to do for whatever their own reasons.
Who's arguing? Reading your post and the antagonistic nature of it, its ironic you should say that. Calling others keyboard warriors and then you accuse other of trying to cause arguments. Laughable and a feeble attempt to get the reaction you desire.

Maybe you should read what I said about Moss again and try to understand it this time. The comparison is valid. That obviously hurts because its the truth. You turn on your own fans and you're done, the only question is when not if.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 14th June 2019 at 08.33:56..
Old 14th June 2019, 08.28:43   #26-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
No player would ever sign for Real Madrid then, because their fans are the most critical of them all.

Pete should maybe think about his own actions, and maybe sort himself out before launching into another rant.
Its like pete sometimes invites people on to have a go back. He should keep negative thoughts to himself he doesnt help himself at times. Players and their agents arent interested in social media squabbles its all about decent contracts/pay something we sadly cannot match afc fylde and others
Old 14th June 2019, 08.29:02   #27-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Who's arguing? Reading your post and the antagonistic nature of it, its ironic you should say that. Calling others keyboard warriors and then you accuse other of trying to cause arguments. Laughable and a feeble attempt to get the reaction you desire.

Maybe you should read what I said about Moss again and try to understand it this time. The comparison is valid. That obviously hurts because its the truth. You turn on your own fans and you're done, the only question it when not if.
Are you as angry about everything in real life as you are on here? You're a walking contradiction in your posts, accusing others of aggression yet you are the most aggressive poster on here?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.01:58.