RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Summerfield Re-signs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114066-summerfield-re-signs.html)

billybersham 14th June 2019 12.32:41

Re: Summerfield Re-signs

[QUOTE=shimosays;2267066]I think our midfield looked better with Summerfield OR Young, not both. Still think we’re missing the Walker replacement (assuming we’re going with the same system).
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Why change a system that gave us our best season for six years:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

moynkeepthefaith 14th June 2019 12.44:53

If fit can do a decent job for us I believe. If he has front men he can link up with and wide men he can find with passes he will do ok IMO.

dagg 14th June 2019 13.12:58

Happy with that,

NottsRed 14th June 2019 13.18:33

Wasn't good enough last season and is injury prone. Any play we do try through the midfield he kills stone dead with side or back passes.Not happy with this one bit.

Phils-an-alki 14th June 2019 13.32:56

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2267097]Wasn't good enough last season and is injury prone. Any play we do try through the midfield he kills stone dead with side or back passes.Not happy with this one bit.[/QUOTE]

NottsRed. We need to talk.

The new rule being pushed for by some on here is that if you aren't happy with some aspect(s) of the club you cannot just express that on here anymore. Oh no. What you have to do these days, according to these model fans, is you now have to take action, get yourself elected or appointed to the appropriate position within the club and sort it out yourself, this also means sorting out any mess left behind too.

Now, to act upon or induce change you'll need to become the new Wrexham AFC manager. So all you have to do is do all the relevant coaching badges, get Bryn sacked, apply for the job and get it.
Then you can sit down with Mr Summerfield and explain he needs to find another club as a matter of urgency.

Can I ask a favour too please while you are in that frame of mind of releasing players, sit down with Akil and Ruthers and do the honours with them too? That would be bang tidy. :)

The Turf 14th June 2019 13.33:56

[QUOTE=billybersham;2267048]Not a fan of Summerfield or Young,it is just a good job we do not use the midfield that often.[/QUOTE]

Quite funny that 😂😂

Alan Attack 14th June 2019 13.55:56

Re-signing key players from a team which finished 4th can’t be a bad thing.

marathonplny 14th June 2019 14.00:04

Good signing
Midfield looking solid, with some creativity added

Need a winger and CF

Lesjonno 14th June 2019 14.06:39

[QUOTE=billybersham;2267074]Why change a system that gave us our best season for six years:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:[/QUOTE]

Er, so we can get promoted?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.00:46.