RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Summerfield Re-signs (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114066-summerfield-re-signs.html)

Percy Sugden 15th June 2019 16.50:45

Re: Summerfield Re-signs

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2267351]And your not coming next year.[/QUOTE]

Correct.

redtilidie 15th June 2019 17.49:57

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2267357]Correct.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't miss you

harrypothead 15th June 2019 17.52:53

Glad to see Summers stay for another season. We are quite heavy with central midfielders if we are planning on changing the formation to 442. Seems like we may see a midfield 3 or even 5 with 3 at the back and 2 upfront. Looking forward to see the quick wide players sign. These are the lads that will make things happen.

davewilli 15th June 2019 18.08:27

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2267370]Glad to see Summers stay for another season. We are quite heavy with central midfielders if we are planning on changing the formation to 442. Seems like we may see a midfield 3 or even 5 with 3 at the back and 2 upfront. Looking forward to see the quick wide players sign. These are the lads that will make things happen.[/QUOTE]

I think it is more likely we will stick with 433. Despite his critics Grant for me favours a wide forward role and it sounds like McIntosh is more effective from a wide position and hopefuly we can get another pacy wide forward in .

pagl 16th June 2019 04.06:40

[QUOTE=davewilli;2267376]I think it is more likely we will stick with 433. Despite his critics Grant for me favours a wide forward role and it sounds like McIntosh is more effective from a wide position and hopefuly we can get another pacy wide forward in .[/QUOTE]

Does Grant have the pace for a wide position?
My thoughts on 433 are the front 3 have to switch position (like Wright, Pogba, Speight) whereas we seem to have fixed position players which look better as a 442.

Although Mcintosh seems to be able to switch.
Fondop and Oswell seem to be CF and lack a bit of pace to play out wide.

Tollit I think would offer more but seems that he is destined for bigger things or has become the forgotten man.

A midfield 4 could provide more goals if RM and LM could help provide creativity for a front 2 with the 2 FBs providing some width.

howardrd 16th June 2019 04.53:01

Get him fit for the start of the season and hope he stays injury free then we do have a positive addition.
The potential is there but the prospects are 50:50

redavid 16th June 2019 07.55:55

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2267357]Correct.[/QUOTE]

GOOD one
less moaning B-------rd to listen to !!!

Tell you what any new player looks on this forum to see what the fans are like , would think twice about signing , with people like Him posting .

Prodigal Dragon 16th June 2019 08.45:44

[QUOTE=redavid;2267426]GOOD one
less moaning B-------rd to listen to !!!

Tell you what any new player looks on this forum to see what the fans are like , would think twice about signing , with people like Him posting .[/QUOTE]

PS is actually an average, out of work CB trying to get a contract with us by scarring off all other players with his less than sunny views of our club. BH has declined him a contract but he has been invited to Captain the WREXHAM MENSA club.:)

redavid 16th June 2019 10.44:58

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2267435]PS is actually an average, out of work CB trying to get a contract with us by scarring off all other players with his less than sunny views of our club. BH has declined him a contract but he has been invited to Captain the WREXHAM MENSA club.:)[/QUOTE]

:D:jester::toilet:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.47:47.