Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th July 2019, 16.36:51   #211-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ddraigoch's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Wxminbrum and podders, thanks for your PayPal monies. Received today. I'm on holiday until Sunday but will add everything up and post what we have on my return. Midlandred will send you a PM now
Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2019, 16.44:16   #212-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ddraigoch's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

WAFCExile and Pagl (weper red) your monies have also been received
Thanks

All Paypal's have been received £'s.
Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 03.30:10   #213-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
WAFCExile and Pagl (weper red) your monies have also been received
Thanks

All Paypal's have been received £'s.
Did you get the 20, 10 and the extra £1
__________________
Wrexham Goldline lottery, for just £1 a week help fund future stars
Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 06.55:56   #214-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ddraigoch's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Pagl,
Hope you are ok pal?
I've had the original £20 off you, the extra £10 and the £1. Then I had the Weper red £20.
I have a spreadsheet of all payers at home and will update it on Sunday.
I'll post it up as soon as it's done
Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 09.24:54   #215-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
weper red's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS (In my heart)
Real Name: Tim
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Great effort Ddraigoch and Pagl thanks
Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 10.45:12   #216-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ddraigoch's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Midlandred you have a pm
Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2019, 13.44:47   #217-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Ddraigcoch
PM read.
Just sent bank transfer for £20

Thanks for Organising
Midlandred
Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2019, 15.12:59   #218-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ddraigoch's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

All,

We have almost reached our goal.

We are waiting on 3 people who pledged to pay their money and if we could find 2 more at £20 we will have enough for the 3 players plus match ball sponsorship. If not, we could do 4 players sponsorship.

Without wanting to embarrass anyone, below are those who pledged .
As soon as everyone has paid, I will post up final details


Thank you all so much for your support.

Pagl
Quay Red
Huffy
Ddraigoch
Moynkeepthefaith
Weper red
DJones741
FieldtownRed
Rob
Wxmne3
TeifiRed
Brinster
Marathonplny
rexham
jase1runner
Prodigal Dragon
Jenko
Wreck Sam
Iggy Pop
davewilli
Welsh hat
Paul Roberts
The Turf
Orrible Ogre
Deeside_Red
FatLesthepieman
Vambo
don1
GazWxm
ExLimassolRed
BuckleyRed
WirralRed
redtilidie
Wrexpress
renny
louisleftboot
Jones4s
Whitegatered
Red_Jackoisback
Connah's Quay Red
ooh aah Paskin
Red2309
Bustas Nads
Sionwxm
Jubilee Red
benwilliams
Wyld Wyl
Cardiff Red
Doom & Gloom
Hazcabz
English Red
Vorporix
Blood Red
Mr Burns
Colonel D
Podders
Hightown Brymbo Red
wreck's 'em
WAFC Exile
wxminbrum
midlandred
Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2019, 15.19:04   #219-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
All,

We have almost reached our goal.

We are waiting on 3 people who pledged to pay their money and if we could find 2 more at £20 we will have enough for the 3 players plus match ball sponsorship. If not, we could do 4 players sponsorship.

Without wanting to embarrass anyone, below are those who pledged .
As soon as everyone has paid, I will post up final details


Thank you all so much for your support.

Pagl
Quay Red
Huffy
Ddraigoch
Moynkeepthefaith
Weper red
DJones741
FieldtownRed
Rob
Wxmne3
TeifiRed
Brinster
Marathonplny
rexham
jase1runner
Prodigal Dragon
Jenko
Wreck Sam
Iggy Pop
davewilli
Welsh hat
Paul Roberts
The Turf
Orrible Ogre
Deeside_Red
FatLesthepieman
Vambo
don1
GazWxm
ExLimassolRed
BuckleyRed
WirralRed
redtilidie
Wrexpress
renny
louisleftboot
Jones4s
Whitegatered
Red_Jackoisback
Connah's Quay Red
ooh aah Paskin
Red2309
Bustas Nads
Sionwxm
Jubilee Red
benwilliams
Wyld Wyl
Cardiff Red
Doom & Gloom
Hazcabz
English Red
Vorporix
Blood Red
Mr Burns
Colonel D
Podders
Hightown Brymbo Red
wreck's 'em
WAFC Exile
wxminbrum
midlandred
Great effort. PM a polite reminder to those who have forgotten to pay.
Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2019, 15.19:53   #220-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ddraigoch's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: 3 player shirt sponsorship DONE - can we get a 4th? £1040 raised - chuck £20 in to the pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Great effort. PM a polite reminder to those who have forgotten to pay.
Have done!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.22:30.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12