Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th June 2019, 17.51:51   #46-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: New signing report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly View Post
Summerfield, Young and Wright that’s three in my book.

I also think the midfield looked it’s best start of the season under Ricketts with Luke Young making runs past the front three. Hasn’t happened since he got injured early on and in my opinion it’s the reason we became less creative going forward.
We were never creative going forward last season.Our strength was defensively hence the number of times we won by the odd goal.

Salford was sadly a fluke
Old 17th June 2019, 18.31:14   #47-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
We were never creative going forward last season.Our strength was defensively hence the number of times we won by the odd goal.

Salford was sadly a fluke
A fluke and a great Christmas miracle - enjoyed that game. Great atmosphere too.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th June 2019, 18.34:15   #48-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Summerfield, Young and Wright that’s three in my book.
Dont think I will be reading that book.
Maybe you have forgotten last season. We need a replacement for Walker and then perm 2 of the rest.
Old 17th June 2019, 18.39:52   #49-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Would you take 4th and being in contention up until March?
I didn't take 4th after being top in march last time.

Top three needs to be the target
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th June 2019, 19.12:22   #50-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
What the F has that got to do with my post?

Last season is history and another failure to go up, spin finishing 4th as much as you like... You being the Oracle should know we fell at the first fence in the play-offs with home advantage to a side that finished 7th a good way behind us.... So stop the spin we could just as easily finish outside the play offs next season no guarantees in football so don't give me progress bollocks.

Failures in January by your idols cost us

For last season I give you Aldershot look where they finished the season before... 12 yrs longest serving National league side...get your tiny mind out of the sand.
Posted via mobile theme
Well said JND, spot on
Old 17th June 2019, 19.22:11   #51-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
What the F has that got to do with my post?

Last season is history and another failure to go up, spin finishing 4th as much as you like... You being the Oracle should know we fell at the first fence in the play-offs with home advantage to a side that finished 7th a good way behind us.... So stop the spin we could just as easily finish outside the play offs next season no guarantees in football so don't give me progress bollocks.

Failures in January by your idols cost us

For last season I give you Aldershot look where they finished the season before... 12 yrs longest serving National league side...get your tiny mind out of the sand.
Posted via mobile theme
Blimey. It was only a question! No would have done.
Old 17th June 2019, 20.04:38   #52-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Dont think I will be reading that book.
Maybe you have forgotten last season. We need a replacement for Walker and then perm 2 of the rest.
Can you direct me to where I said that was good enough?

And for what it’s worth I think Luke Young will play at 6, played well end of the season there. Young at 6 with Redmond and another in front, as much as I like Summerfield not sure he’d be my choice for that position thought.
Old 17th June 2019, 20.20:43   #53-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Can you direct me to where I said that was good enough?

And for what it’s worth I think Luke Young will play at 6, played well end of the season there. Young at 6 with Redmond and another in front, as much as I like Summerfield not sure he’d be my choice for that position thought.
Did I misunderstand the ‘thats three in my book’ comment
Thought you were advocating those 3.
Old 17th June 2019, 21.54:44   #54-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Blimey. It was only a question! No would have done.

Alan it was the tone of the question and sorry but it was probably bad timing no offence meant I've not been very well for a little while so I'm a bit tetchy.
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.17:04.