RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Suggestion on transfer rumours thread (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114074-suggestion-transfer-rumours-thread.html)

Lets Av A Riot 17th June 2019 18.10:51

Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

[QUOTE=The Method Maws;2267575]For me the 'Transfer Rumors' Thread doesn't work.

You have to trawl through page after page of discussion to find any actual rumours.

Other boards have a new thread per rumour which I think better. It could even have its own forum.

What do you think? Should we put it to the vote?

Hopefully this thread doesn't descend into a discussion about The Board, Rutherford, Assistant Managers, January etc[/QUOTE]

unfortunatly regardless if what topic a thread is... it will get lost in translation due to the self proclaimed superfans who know best for this club.. so spend all their time on here attempting to convince everybody how bad the board is and how many more years we will be stuck down here.. basiclly non stop moaning and negativity :(

Hightown Brymbo Red 17th June 2019 18.28:25

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2267721]unfortunatly regardless if what topic a thread is... it will get lost in translation due to the self proclaimed superfans who know best for this club.. so spend all their time on here attempting to convince everybody how bad the board is and how many more years we will be stuck down here.. basiclly non stop moaning and negativity :([/QUOTE]

Pretty negative and moaning post?

#hypocrisy

pagl 17th June 2019 18.29:23

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2267721]unfortunatly regardless if what topic a thread is... it will get lost in translation due to the self proclaimed superfans who know best for this club.. so spend all their time on here attempting to convince everybody how bad the board is and how many more years we will be stuck down here.. basiclly non stop moaning and negativity :([/QUOTE]

The circus must be in town :)

Wrecsam91 17th June 2019 18.31:02

the name i heard yesterday was joe quigley

OneLoveWrexham 17th June 2019 18.34:57

[QUOTE=Wrecsam91;2267724]the name i heard yesterday was joe quigley[/QUOTE]
Hopefully will be, what a fantastic signing that would be. He’s a great fantastic lad and I for one can’t wait to see him playing in a Wrexham shirt.

pagl 17th June 2019 18.37:51

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2267727]Hopefully will be, what a fantastic signing that would be. He’s a great fantastic lad and I for one can’t wait to see him playing in a Wrexham shirt.[/QUOTE]

Oh the irony :)

138+NotOut 17th June 2019 19.00:17

[QUOTE=Wrecsam91;2267724]the name i heard yesterday was joe quigley[/QUOTE]

No way

redknight 17th June 2019 21.19:24

Think a thread for each rumoured player is good idea... Don't even bother with the current thread anymore...

dixienormous 17th June 2019 21.21:38

Aye, we aint been down here long.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.58:37.