Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th June 2019, 04.54:20   #21-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Les.
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
You do make a good point, all the threads tend to go off at a tangent.
Posted via mobile theme
Its sunny today, I've also had porridge for breakfast.
Old 18th June 2019, 08.19:33   #22-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYLRED View Post
Its sunny today, I've also had porridge for breakfast.
Very important to get one’s oats to stay healthy, wealthy and wise!
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Old 18th June 2019, 20.05:25   #23-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Very important to get one’s oats to stay healthy, wealthy and wise!
Well he’s healthy at least
Old 18th June 2019, 20.50:51   #24-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
petered's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS now.
Real Name: pete
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
unfortunatly regardless if what topic a thread is... it will get lost in translation due to the self proclaimed superfans who know best for this club.. so spend all their time on here attempting to convince everybody how bad the board is and how many more years we will be stuck down here.. basiclly non stop moaning and negativity
You got that spot on matey.
Old 18th June 2019, 23.05:25   #25-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Huffy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end
Real Name: Rip Van Winkle
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
You got that spot on matey.
Too right he did
__________________
Down with this sort of thing!!!
Old 19th June 2019, 07.58:10   #26-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
You got that spot on matey.
But then the constant bigging up of the Board and those that post that they can do no wrong etc, and the club is fantastic and we are doing well, nothing needs to change brigade, posts can be grating too. It works both ways.

We just have to accept that everyone has an opinion and a voice and they are never going to agree all of the time, if at all. Respect the other views and if they truly irritate then block the poster.
Old 19th June 2019, 08.52:55   #27-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
You got that spot on matey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffy View Post
Too right he did
*slow clap.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 19th June 2019, 08.58:44   #28-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: Kevin
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
But then the constant bigging up of the Board and those that post that they can do no wrong etc, and the club is fantastic and we are doing well, nothing needs to change brigade, posts can be grating too. It works both ways.

We just have to accept that everyone has an opinion and a voice and they are never going to agree all of the time, if at all. Respect the other views and if they truly irritate then block the poster.
I can't say I have seen many of that type of post unless they are defending the board after seeing an attack on the board.

The number of spontaneous "I think the board is great and everything in the garden is rosy " are pretty small
Old 19th June 2019, 11.28:03   #29-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdragon View Post
I can't say I have seen many of that type of post unless they are defending the board after seeing an attack on the board.

The number of spontaneous "I think the board is great and everything in the garden is rosy " are pretty small
I wonder why.....
Old 21st June 2019, 11.59:30   #30-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ugolini's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Suggestion on transfer rumours thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
unfortunatly regardless if what topic a thread is... it will get lost in translation due to the self proclaimed superfans who know best for this club.. so spend all their time on here attempting to convince everybody how bad the board is and how many more years we will be stuck down here.. basiclly non stop moaning and negativity
Well said. When you think where the club was and we finished 4th in a very tough league. We should all stop the bickering and get behind them!!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.18:50.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12