RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Noah Daley (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114129-noah-daley.html)

Rob Edwards 2nd July 2019 19.54:47

Noah Daley

Seemingly Barnum-Bobb,Dagnall and the goalkeeper are still on trial with us.Given Daley was apparently very good second half surprised no mention of him.Is he returning to us?

Mozzarella 2nd July 2019 20.12:38

Re: Noah Daley

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2271560]Seemingly Barnum-Bobb,Dagnall and the goalkeeper are still on trial with us.Given Daley was apparently very good second half surprised no mention of him.Is he returning to us?[/QUOTE]

Isn't he already our (youth) player? Edit: It appears he's an Afan Lido FC player on trial here.

Lods 2nd July 2019 20.30:03

I hope so. He deserves another go after his performance against Druids. I don't think he's nailed on to get a contract just yet, but a few more games he could be.

He's very young so has time to improve too. It'd be nice to find someone in the Welsh leagues who can do a job - who was the last player from the Welsh leagues who we signed and was good for us?

simon4012 2nd July 2019 20.32:00

Sam finley. Idiot mils let him go

simon4012 2nd July 2019 20.33:11

Steve Evans
Trundle

Rob Edwards 2nd July 2019 20.45:14

Looking on his Twitter saw that he was one of Afan Lido's top scorers with 11 goals last season.More than Rutherford ,Grant and our other shot shy wingers together last season.

OneLoveWrexham 2nd July 2019 20.56:00

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2271569]Looking on his Twitter saw that he was one of Afan Lido's top scorers with 11 goals last season.More than Rutherford ,Grant and our other shot shy wingers together last season.[/QUOTE]
More than Rutherford has in the last 220+ games

Connolly 2nd July 2019 21.03:42

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2271570]More than Rutherford has in the last 220+ games[/QUOTE]

Haha comparing a young lad playing in the second (I think) tier of welsh football to Rutherford who’s consistently played conference football is a stretch lads.

He may turn out to be incredible, but you can’t compare yet.

OneLoveWrexham 2nd July 2019 21.09:50

[QUOTE=Connolly;2271573]Haha comparing a young lad playing in the second (I think) tier of welsh football to Rutherford who’s consistently played conference football is a stretch lads.

He may turn out to be incredible, but you can’t compare yet.[/QUOTE]
Not comparing, just thought I’d throw a fact into the mix. I have never heard or seen this lad play so can’t compare anything other than stats/facts.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.29:17.