Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th July 2019, 19.33:25   #41-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Method Maws View Post
From a big Coventry fan -

I have to say he came with such promise but never fulfilled his potential. He has great vision and good feet, but too often he was missing in games and did not have a big heart or work rate. Hopefully he rekindles that potential with you but I don't see it being a season changer
Exact same thing was said about Walker by Hartlepool fans in fairness.
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.34:15   #42-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
El Jonez's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
According to his old fans hes "fat an shit" hahahah.

Seriously he's getting some scathing comments on twitter never seen anything like it.
Oh, Twitter Twonks!

He doesn't look fat to me.
__________________
Frothers keep frothing.
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.34:36   #43-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Jackoisback View Post
Young does not deserve to be sub it should be Summerfield

It should be the player who is in form from pre-season it's a squad game these day's whoever is picked throughout the side then it's up to those who aren't in it's to push for a place.... Competition for places is good.....
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.34:48   #44-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
dixienormous's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

I think if this lads head is right and he’s fit, it could be huge for us.
__________________
"We talk about it for twenty minutes and then we decide I was right." -Brian Clough
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.37:40   #45-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
whitegatered's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: Phil H
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Exact same thing was said about Walker by Hartlepool fans in fairness.
Absolutely Crewe fans exactly the same we will soon see anyway
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.43:06   #46-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel D View Post
He has made 136 + EFL APPEARANCES
I meant recently
Not sure how the standard of Partick Thistle and Dundee compares with NL nowadays. Then on loan to CQN.
Hopefully BH has seen him at least training to make his judgement. All we can do is hope. Ultimately he will be judged by his performances.
__________________
Wrexham Goldline lottery, for just £1 a week help fund future stars
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.46:00   #47-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jonez View Post
Oh, Twitter Twonks!

He doesn't look fat to me.
I've never seen him play I am by no means writing him off just passing on the love
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.47:33   #48-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
I meant recently
Not sure how the standard of Partick Thistle and Dundee compares with NL nowadays. Then on loan to CQN.
Hopefully BH has seen him at least training to make his judgement. All we can do is hope. Ultimately he will be judged by his performances.
From his interview it sounds like we were watching him at Nomads.
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.48:17   #49-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

Good grief we have had some signings hammered over the years but this signing takes the biscuit.

I'm always accused of being negative although I prefer to call it realism and speak my mind...

But I renewed my season ticket because I have to give BH credit he is signing some big lads and plans to entertain the fans.

I know nothing about this lad but good grief give him a chance before condemning him. Maybe he has matured from his Coventry days.

He's only 28 an age when players are reaching their peak, don't listen to other clubs fans slagging him. Fans on here slagged Boden but after leaving here last season he was good at Gateshead and Chesterfield

He said he has been talking to Hughes awhile that's a good sign.

So lay off the negativity nobody has seen him play for us yet let's trust the managers judgement before he's "Hung drawn and quartered"on here.
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2019, 19.51:22   #50-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Vorporix's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: SIGNED: Adam Barton (2 year deal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Good grief we have had some signings hammered over the years but this signing takes the biscuit.

I'm always accused of being negative although I prefer to call it realism and speak my mind...

But I renewed my season ticket because I have to give BH credit he is signing some big lads and plans to entertain the fans.

I know nothing about this lad but good grief give him a chance before condemning him. Maybe he has matured from his Coventry days.

He's only 28 an age when players are reaching their peak, don't listen to other clubs fans slagging him. Fans on here slagged Boden but after leaving here last season he was good at Gateshead and Chesterfield

He said he has been talking to Hughes awhile that's a good sign.

So lay off the negativity nobody has seen him play for us yet let's trust the managers judgement before he's "Hung drawn and quartered"on here.
Posted via mobile theme
Good post......at least give him a chance before we write him off....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.13:07.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13