Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th July 2019, 10.48:28   #141-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by red under the bed View Post
Very much how I saw it...First 15 it looked as if opposition may score each time they went forward...After Grant hit the bar we worked very hard and even better passed the ball equally well...Lots of movement and work off the ball too.
Redmond worked the channels...Harris not afraid to shoot on sight...Jennings did well getting forward...Summerfield also very good first half...All played well though...Defence held a very good line and alternated between 3 or 5 at back..

It will upset all the moaners but Grant and Rutherford both had good games and arguably best on the day..It will annoy the moaners even more that hundreds of fans had a great few days in the sun ...with family, mates, partners....
I was encouraged by the performance, looked like trying to play football again against a technically very good side....
Good trip ...Also, coaches laid on for travel to the game was appreciated....
Up the Town !...aye
Thanks for the excellent analysis - travel safe.
Old 11th July 2019, 11.15:54   #142-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by red under the bed View Post

It will upset all the moaners but Grant and Rutherford both had good games and arguably best on the day..
Well, that's me convinced.
I'll forget Rutherford's lack of attacking threat, goals and assists over three seasons here and will now base my entire opinion on one friendly game in pre season. The last 3 seasons mean nothing now and its all down to your in-depth friendly match assessment my dear fellow Wrexham supporter. **Slow claps**

On a serious note.
The jury is still out on Grant. Sounds like he's had personal issues last season so lets see what he's made of. Certainly gave the most refreshingly honest interview from a player I've heard in a long time and sounds like he means business this season.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 11th July 2019, 11.53:12   #143-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Well, that's me convinced.
I'll forget Rutherford's lack of attacking threat, goals and assists over three seasons here and will now base my entire opinion on one friendly game in pre season. The last 3 seasons mean nothing now and its all down to your in-depth friendly match assessment my dear fellow Wrexham supporter. **Slow claps**

On a serious note.
The jury is still out on Grant. Sounds like he's had personal issues last season so lets see what he's made of. Certainly gave the most refreshingly honest interview from a player I've heard in a long time and sounds like he means business this season.
Just so we all understand - your first paragraph was humor then ?
Old 11th July 2019, 12.30:42   #144-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Just so we all understand - your first paragraph was humor then ?
Do you mean humour?

No its blatantly sarcastic. Bless!
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 11th July 2019, 12.45:24   #145-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Do you mean humour?

No its blatantly sarcastic. Bless!
ahh - good to know
Old 11th July 2019, 12.50:54   #146-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Huffy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end
Real Name: Rip Van Winkle
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Do you mean humour?

No its blatantly sarcastic. Bless!
I love it when you rear up after someone has a general dig . If the cap fits and all that
__________________
Down with this sort of thing!!!
Old 11th July 2019, 14.11:09   #147-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Any highlights anywhere?
Old 11th July 2019, 14.15:23   #148-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Well, that's me convinced.
I'll forget Rutherford's lack of attacking threat, goals and assists over three seasons here and will now base my entire opinion on one friendly game in pre season. The last 3 seasons mean nothing now and its all down to your in-depth friendly match assessment my dear fellow Wrexham supporter. **Slow claps**

On a serious note.
The jury is still out on Grant. Sounds like he's had personal issues last season so lets see what he's made of. Certainly gave the most refreshingly honest interview from a player I've heard in a long time and sounds like he means business this season.
Agree on Grant. What worried me watching him last season was he looked like he'd rather be anywhere else but on the pitch playing for us most of the time. Hoping he'll prove us all wrong and be great this season. By the way I have somehow missed this interview with Grant. Was it on the 'Fishel site?
__________________
Its hard to be engaging when the things you love keep changing
Old 11th July 2019, 14.20:29   #149-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRed View Post
Agree on Grant. What worried me watching him last season was he looked like he'd rather be anywhere else but on the pitch playing for us most of the time. Hoping he'll prove us all wrong and be great this season. By the way I have somehow missed this interview with Grant. Was it on the 'Fishel site?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNqXmObsqnE
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 11th July 2019, 14.55:12   #150-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jonez View Post
Totally agree with you on this. The media team do a superb job and their expenses should be reimbursed.
Are you sure? There was a meltdown on here last year because they had club tracksuits!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.00:39.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12