Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th July 2019, 00.22:51   #161-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
red under the bed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by rededd28 View Post
I thought personally Barton played really well in defence and picked out some good passes and Rutherford at RWB did a good job which I think he could do in the league, the balls down the line seemed to work well also.
Barton did have a good game mate...Comfortable on the ball and distributed well
Old 12th July 2019, 07.16:13   #162-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Colonel D's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Centre Yale Stand
Real Name: Colin
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by rededd28 View Post
I thought personally Barton played really well in defence and picked out some good passes and Rutherford at RWB did a good job which I think he could do in the league, the balls down the line seemed to work well also.


Will they when the likes of Solihull and others narrow the pitch to prevent teams trying to play football ?
Old 12th July 2019, 08.54:31   #163-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel D View Post
[/COLOR]
Will they when the likes of Solihull and others narrow the pitch to prevent teams trying to play football ?
I imagine we won't be playing that system against the likes of Solihull away. Hughes inferred that it would used more at home, which makes sense given the width of our pitch.
Old 12th July 2019, 10.20:18   #164-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Any sign of the assistant manager in Portugal ? I hear that some of the new signings still haven’t even met him.

I have no problem with him being a scout or advisor , as he is real quality. But it’s about time the spin machine was honest about his role and stopped trying to con us again,
Are you saying there is only way to assist the manager? As long as he is doing a good job on the areas BH wants him involved in then who cares if it matches your idea job description for him
Old 12th July 2019, 10.44:25   #165-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
Are you saying there is only way to assist the manager? As long as he is doing a good job on the areas BH wants him involved in then who cares if it matches your idea job description for him
Agree. If Darlington is there 2 days a week, and Oakes too it is questionable whether we need an assistant manager. Flynn's advisory semi-distant role may be the right balance.

However, the club should just be honest and call it what it is. And it is definitely not an "assistant manager" role. It is generally accepted that assistant managers are full time on the training ground , attend all games and bear their share of media and general club management responsibilities. We do not have this.

Most of us are fully aware by now that the club owners exaggerate, spin and generally are extremely economical with the truth. This is another classic example of that.
Old 12th July 2019, 10.46:48   #166-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
However, the club should just be honest and call it what it is. And it is definitely not an "assistant manager" role. It is generally accepted that assistant managers are full time on the training ground , attend all games and bear their share of media and general club management responsibilities. We do not have this.
Appears to be more Manager's assistant than Assistant Manager.
Old 12th July 2019, 10.51:41   #167-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: dave williams
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP Red View Post
Appears to be more Manager's assistant than Assistant Manager.
As long as they both get a good stab at it, with promotion the priority whilst going back to our good values, which BF was instrumental in previously here, Swansea and Wales of promoting youth.
Old 12th July 2019, 11.01:56   #168-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Most of us are fully aware by now that the club owners exaggerate, spin and generally are extremely economical with the truth. This is another classic example of that.
Not sure most do. Still a lot of sand eaters in complete denial with regards to the boards now totally flawed claim of transparency.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 12th July 2019, 11.51:45   #169-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Drury-red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: In your seat
Real Name: Tom Taylor
Twitter: @Only1Carter





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP Red View Post
Appears to be more Manager's assistant than Assistant Manager.
Assistant to the Regional Manager
Old 12th July 2019, 11.57:20   #170-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Portimonense Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel D View Post
[/COLOR]
Will they when the likes of Solihull and others narrow the pitch to prevent teams trying to play football ?
We showed last season that we can win ugly.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.51:17.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12