RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Portimonense Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114148-portimonense-reaction.html)

Colonel D 9th July 2019 20.06:58

Portimonense Reaction

First of all a good shout for all the supporters who travelled to Portugal. I hope you were satisfied.
We have had 2 games recently against strong opposition and put good performances in.
Things should gel before the Barrow game , but what is your opinion , especially those in the sun.

138+NotOut 9th July 2019 20.24:59

Re: Portimonense Reaction

I wasn't getting carried away like some (Fearless on twitter to name just one) after Cefn so I won't get carried away after losing two and not scoring. Let's just get fit and ready for Barrow.

Teifi Red 9th July 2019 20.25:23

I’m confused. Just read the Wrexham AFC twitter account match report. Apparently we lined up and played a 3 4 3 formation. But, under the line up info at the end of the report we were 3 4 1 2.
Sounds like Mike Bassett was in charge.

138+NotOut 9th July 2019 20.26:01

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2273231]I’m confused. Just read the Wrexham AFC twitter account match report. Apparently we lined up and played a 3 4 3 formation. But, under the line up info at the end of the report we were 3 4 1 2.
Sounds like Mike Bassett was in charge.[/QUOTE]

Redmond as the sixpence

redmatt 9th July 2019 20.40:57

Sounds like we played really well. Well done boys

Agent 47 9th July 2019 20.43:40

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2273230]I wasn't getting carried away like some (Fearless on twitter to name just one) after Cefn so I won't get carried away after losing two and not scoring. Let's just get fit and ready for Barrow.[/QUOTE]

Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed,

dixienormous 9th July 2019 20.44:25

Lets get a few more quality additions in, and we're good to go.

Lets Av A Riot 9th July 2019 20.45:54

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2273230]I wasn't getting carried away like some (Fearless on twitter to name just one) after Cefn so I won't get carried away after losing two and not scoring. Let's just get fit and ready for Barrow.[/QUOTE]

bit of fan momentum and expectation is always good for the players.. makes the crowd louder which would spur the team on.

dont think an aprehensive quiet crowd against barrow would have the same effect

138+NotOut 9th July 2019 20.49:55

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2273237]bit of fan momentum and expectation is always good for the players.. makes the crowd louder which would spur the team on.

dont think an aprehensive quiet crowd against barrow would have the same effect[/QUOTE]

There's momentum and expectations then there's happy clapping for the sake of it

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.27:56.