Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th July 2019, 08.34:28   #11-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Gareth Davies - 'Skips new knee'

Weird really. Nearly 1500 views on this thread and a poor response overall.
Old 11th July 2019, 10.02:44   #12-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

I made a donation yesterday – best wishes to Gareth for getting the op he needs soon.
Old 11th July 2019, 19.13:15   #13-0 (permalink)
User

Not Set Click To Change

Hi All! I am Gareth's son in law, and we are very grateful of any donations you can give to support his surgery. We have a few events coming up that will help us raise the funds, these will be the communicated as and when they've been arranged. In the mean time, please share the gofundme page as far and wide as possible, we have also pushed to the loca press. Many Thanks.

Ps we are trying to arrange a 'fun day' and are looking for stalls/rides etc. If you know of anyone who will be able to help in any way please share with us.
Old 11th July 2019, 19.20:45   #14-0 (permalink)
wil
Cult Hero

(info)

Just a thought but wouldn't the pfa help ? Or has this already been asked ?
Old 11th July 2019, 19.23:58   #15-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbwxm View Post
Hi All! I am Gareth's son in law, and we are very grateful of any donations you can give to support his surgery. We have a few events coming up that will help us raise the funds, these will be the communicated as and when they've been arranged. In the mean time, please share the gofundme page as far and wide as possible, we have also pushed to the loca press. Many Thanks.

Ps we are trying to arrange a 'fun day' and are looking for stalls/rides etc. If you know of anyone who will be able to help in any way please share with us.
PM to wafc1926. He will probably be able to help through the FPA (Former Players Association)
I would hope we always try to look after our own.
Old 12th July 2019, 11.37:19   #16-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

£100 from the Shropshire Reds for a true Wrexham legend. Surely all Wrexham fans who can remember this one club mans brilliant performances and leadership of our great club can spare a £1 or £2 to help.
Old 12th July 2019, 12.30:27   #17-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Donated - legend. Lucky enough to spend an evening with him in the 70's when he took the time to talk to a star struck teenager.
Old 12th July 2019, 13.14:54   #18-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrexham forever View Post
£100 from the Shropshire Reds for a true Wrexham legend. Surely all Wrexham fans who can remember this one club mans brilliant performances and leadership of our great club can spare a £1 or £2 to help.
Will raise it at Kings Mills Reds meeting next week.
Old 13th July 2019, 13.52:44   #19-0 (permalink)
User

Not Set Click To Change

Have spoken with the PFA, were awaiting a response. Also spoken with FPA who are supporting us currently too and we have been invited to a meeting next week.

We aim to get Gareth to as many games as we can next season with the help from the excellent Wrexham DSA.

Can anyone advise who/how to contact the club?? I've tried to share the fundraiser page with them with a joke of retweet to spread the message even further but had nothing from them what so ever....I appreciate they've been in Portugal but still.

Were now up to almost 2k with Fundraising so far, not including the help from the Fat Boar, Supporters associations (baring Shropshire reds who have kindly donated £100) and any other fundraising events we have planned.

Sorry for long post....only seems to allow me to post once every 14000 minutes or something!!
Old 13th July 2019, 14.09:43   #20-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbwxm View Post
Have spoken with the PFA, were awaiting a response. Also spoken with FPA who are supporting us currently too and we have been invited to a meeting next week.

We aim to get Gareth to as many games as we can next season with the help from the excellent Wrexham DSA.

Can anyone advise who/how to contact the club?? I've tried to share the fundraiser page with them with a joke of retweet to spread the message even further but had nothing from them what so ever....I appreciate they've been in Portugal but still.

Were now up to almost 2k with Fundraising so far, not including the help from the Fat Boar, Supporters associations (baring Shropshire reds who have kindly donated £100) and any other fundraising events we have planned.

Sorry for long post....only seems to allow me to post once every 14000 minutes or something!!
Good to hear that support is growing and cash is flowing in.
The FPA will help with club contacts.
Be great to see Gareth at a few games.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.15:32.