RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Telford Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114164-telford-reaction.html)

redknight 14th July 2019 10.09:07

Re: Telford Reaction

Again didn't make direct reference to club media... There are others present for press interviews, leader, daily post, BBC Wales,
Who's talking about slagging off? He's not match fit, he's not in our plans, he's looking at other options?
We are hardly premiership team trying to maximise his value...
Worst case will be mutual termination,

Vorporix 14th July 2019 10.15:00

[QUOTE=pagl;2274075][B]I think a bit premature describing Tharme as class at this point in time and his career[/B]. Lets hope he lives up to this :)

We seem to have improved but have others improved more.
Its going to unfold pretty soon :)[/QUOTE]

I agree but he does look promising at this point in his career......

Part Timer 14th July 2019 10.16:30

Hooper didn’t look offside for his goal.

Gaz Wxm 14th July 2019 11.44:19

[QUOTE=redknight;2274082]Again didn't make direct reference to club media... There are others present for press interviews, leader, daily post, BBC Wales,
Who's talking about slagging off? He's not match fit, he's not in our plans, he's looking at other options?
Worst case will be mutual termination,[/QUOTE]

in relation to Fondop I asked BH and CD at the training session last week and the manager said there were some things to work out, CD said we shall see after rolling his eyes. Some one else I spoke to who is connected to the club said there were visa issues with him "working" in Portugal. Players were tight lipped about him and no one bad mouthed him.

it is not unusual for certain topics to be "off limits" during these interviews, there is also a certain etiquette needed by interviewers if they want to progress in their careers and be allowed to ask questions in the future. The reporters attending these sessions are not investigative journalists they are sports journalists who need to build relationships and maintain them, awkward questions won't help that.

I am sure we will be told in due course but for me if he was in BH future plans Fondop would have seen some game time already.

redknight 14th July 2019 11.46:42

Thanknyou

He played one half against Fleetwood?

Junior Shabadoo 14th July 2019 12.16:29

[QUOTE=redknight;2274082]Again didn't make direct reference to club media... There are others present for press interviews, leader, daily post, BBC Wales,
Worst case will be mutual termination,[/QUOTE]

If other media don’t ask these questions then there’s nothing to scratch our heads about.

dagg 14th July 2019 12.24:40

[QUOTE=Part Timer;2274085]Hooper didn’t look offside for his goal.[/QUOTE]

Also the referee must of thought Telford was going to score with the penalty, he was already to run to the halfway line.

Teifi Red 14th July 2019 12.41:14

[QUOTE=Junior Shabadoo;2274093]If other media don’t ask these questions then there’s nothing to scratch our heads about.[/QUOTE]

Might save some on here getting splinters :D:D

redknight 15th July 2019 12.48:55

[QUOTE=Junior Shabadoo;2274093]If other media don’t ask these questions then there’s nothing to scratch our heads about.[/QUOTE]

[url]https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/sport/wrexham_afc/latest/17770975.wrexham-afc-boss-bryan-hughes-hopes-strikers-keep-scoring/[/url]

All that was needed

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.31:08.