RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Stoke Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114184-stoke-reaction.html)

WV1 17th July 2019 20.47:25

Re: Stoke Reaction

[QUOTE=Foxy;2274797]Hard to tell because of the gulf in class and the fact that it was the first 90 minutes for all those players. But , major concerns :
1. RUtherford and Jennings are not wing backs
2. Barton is not a left sided central defender
3. Harris - every time he starts I’m going to put money on him being taken off. By the end of the season I will be a very rich man
4. Grant - seems to have acquired a blindfolded appreciation society as he was a popular man of the match despite not touching the ball in the second half . Summerfield was man of the match by a country mile
5. Hooper - good runs and a good touch, but hopeless in the air. As we will end up pumping high balls into the box in most games, I fear for him
6. 343 isn’t the formation. It was effectively 5 defenders, leaving an outnumbered two in midfield.

All in all, I am much less hopeful than I was a few hours ago,[/QUOTE]

:guitarist:

Rhosymedre Red 17th July 2019 20.47:26

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2274798]Anyone know why shawcross was getting bood?[/QUOTE]

Didn't want to play for Wales?

spuderz123 17th July 2019 20.50:06

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2274798]Anyone know why shawcross was getting bood?[/QUOTE]

Because he's a prick

benwilliams 17th July 2019 20.50:22

[QUOTE=Foxy;2274797]Hard to tell because of the gulf in class and the fact that it was the first 90 minutes for all those players. But , major concerns :
3. Harris - every time he starts I’m going to put money on him being taken off. By the end of the season I will be a very rich man
4. Grant - seems to have acquired a blindfolded appreciation society as he was a popular man of the match despite not touching the ball in the second half . Summerfield was man of the match by a country mile
5. Hooper - good runs and a good touch, but hopeless in the air. As we will end up pumping high balls into the box in most games, I fear for him
6. 343 isn’t the formation. It was effectively 5 defenders, leaving an outnumbered two in midfield.

Pagl you are one of very few naysayers whose opinion I respect so can I ask you whether you really think it's fair to reach all those conclusions given we were playing stoke not Maidenhead and we are experimenting with a new formation?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Silvo 17th July 2019 20.50:24

Looked good until they brought on there first team. Joe Allen bossed midfield and that was us finished. Good effort against a team 3 divisions higher than us.

wrexhamforever16 17th July 2019 20.51:48

Concerning we have carried on with that formation tbh. We don't have the squad for it. Ruthers isn't a right wing back (tho he's likely to be moved) & I don't like Jennings there either. Bringing in Barton as a cdm and then play him at centre half is a little odd, one game to see fair enough but 3 games there seems strange.

Anyone have any idea how long Lainton and Redmond are out for? Thought they were both only knocks

fezbob 17th July 2019 20.51:49

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2274804]Pagl you are one of very few naysayers whose opinion I respect so can I ask you whether you really think it's fair to reach all those conclusions given we were playing stoke not Maidenhead and we are experimenting with a new formation?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Erm, wrong poster.

Sussex Red 17th July 2019 20.53:45

Hmmm, how about you twist your thoughts and begin with..... Hard to tell because of the gulf in class and the fact that it was the first 90 minutes for all those players. But, positives:

benwilliams 17th July 2019 21.02:29

[QUOTE=fezbob;2274807]Erm, wrong poster.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Ha my bad, been a long day! In that case if its foxy then I dont need my question answered!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.27:53.