RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Stoke Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114184-stoke-reaction.html)

EnglishRed 17th July 2019 21.06:44

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2274811]Ha my bad, been a long day! In that case if its foxy then I dont need my question answered!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

To be fair to Pagl even when he has his doubts I can't see him being quite so down as Foxy is.

There are definite question marks still but that post is a head scratcher.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

dagg 17th July 2019 21.29:00

Re: Stoke Reaction

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2274812]To be fair to Pagl even when he has his doubts I can't see him being quite so down as Foxy is.

There are definite question marks still but that post is a head scratcher.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

To be honest if we bought the best players in the world Foxy would find a fault

Funny_Old_Game 17th July 2019 21.29:18

[QUOTE=spuderz123;2274803]Because he's a prick[/QUOTE]

Is the correct answer. He’s a total knobhead.

Redordead 17th July 2019 21.32:08

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2274817]Is the correct answer. He’s a total knobhead.[/QUOTE]

Is it the Ramsey leg break or turning Wales down? Don’t really hear much bad press about him

redmatt 17th July 2019 21.35:21

Anyone no why JBB wasn’t involved tonight?

Rutherford is terrible at RWB!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Iesty 17th July 2019 21.41:08

[QUOTE=Redordead;2274819]Is it the Ramsey leg break or turning Wales down? Don’t really hear much bad press about him[/QUOTE]

Chester links too I thought, know he is from Buckley

Quay Red 17th July 2019 22.15:04

Reasonable performance in the first half but 343 doesn't work with the side we started with. Neither full back got forward into any real attacking positions and it looked like they were there to support the midfield pair.
Summerfield did OK but lacks vision. Both he and Wright won/ intercepted some good ball but both lack the ability to do anything with it. Impressed with Hooper, Grant looks more interested but tries the worldy pass too often. Harris has a bit of pace but never took his man on.
We appear to have at least in part sorted the front three but in the second half resorted to the same pattern as last year. Panic and hoof. No leader in midfield. Stoke had three youngsters that stood out, 23, 33 and 38. The ginger headed lad at 38 was running the show, Always finding space, good movement and energy, just what we are lacking.
Ruthers will never be a wing back. Neither will Jennings. Both lack pace and the ability to get into the more dangerous areas to cross the ball, probably because they can't get back to defend.
Lawler at least got game time but Barton looked weak defensively.
Overall it's looking more promising than last season but we're still missing a boss and playing Akil isn't giving me much hope that we can dominate games.
We will score more goals, lets just hope that defensively we're as sound.

Todd Sweeney 17th July 2019 22.22:55

How was the new technical area? Were there any fights?

WV1 17th July 2019 22.24:53

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2274831]Reasonable performance in the first half but 343 doesn't work with the side we started with. Neither full back got forward into any real attacking positions and it looked like they were there to support the midfield pair.
Summerfield did OK but lacks vision. Both he and Wright won/ intercepted some good ball but both lack the ability to do anything with it. Impressed with Hooper, Grant looks more interested but tries the worldy pass too often. Harris has a bit of pace but never took his man on.
We appear to have at least in part sorted the front three but in the second half resorted to the same pattern as last year. Panic and hoof. No leader in midfield. Stoke had three youngsters that stood out, 23, 33 and 38. The ginger headed lad at 38 was running the show, Always finding space, good movement and energy, just what we are lacking.
Ruthers will never be a wing back. Neither will Jennings. Both lack pace and the ability to get into the more dangerous areas to cross the ball, probably because they can't get back to defend.
Lawler at least got game time but Barton looked weak defensively.
Overall it's looking more promising than last season but we're still missing a boss and playing Akil isn't giving me much hope that we can dominate games.
We will score more goals, lets just hope that defensively we're as sound.[/QUOTE]

The 38 was Ryan Woods.

Played 100 odd times for Shrewsbury then went Brentford for a million quid and played over 100 times.

Bet he’s made up you described as a youngster!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.20:32.