RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Lainton and Redmond (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114190-lainton-redmond.html)

René Higuita 19th July 2019 11.48:21

Lainton and Redmond

Do people know if they are likely to be back for the Barrow match in two weeks time?

Would be a blow not to have either of them.

moynkeepthefaith 19th July 2019 12.14:26

Re: Lainton and Redmond

Official website ahead of the Curzon game just says "Goalkeeper Rob Lainton and midfielder Devonte Redmond remain sidelined"

Mind you it says the only former Wrexham Player is Danny O'Brien but ,to my knowledge, Robbie Evans plays for them.

RED2309 19th July 2019 13.17:49

Lainton was running in the pool at the TF gym this morning.

NottsRed 19th July 2019 13.21:01

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2275204]Do people know if they are likely to be back for the Barrow match in two weeks time?

Would be a blow not to have either of them.[/QUOTE]

Dibble is playing well so Lainton wouldn't be so much as miss.

Redmond though I think would be a miss as IMHo we haven't got the midfield we need yet?

davewilli 19th July 2019 13.30:29

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2275204]Do people know if they are likely to be back for the Barrow match in two weeks time?

Earlier in the week BH said Lainton was tough h and go for the Barriw game so hopefully not too far away now, but I think Dibble has earned the shirt for that game anyway. He said Redmond's absence was more precautionary and was likely to feature in either the Stoke or Curzon games, so again fingers crossed he has the all clear to get some minutes tomorrow.

Red Light 19th July 2019 13.39:18

[QUOTE=davewilli;2275233]Earlier in the week BH said Lainton was tough h and go for the Barriw game so hopefully not too far away now, but I think Dibble has earned the shirt for that game anyway. He said Redmond's absence was more precautionary and was likely to feature in either the Stoke or Curzon games, so again fingers crossed he has the all clear to get some minutes tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Think your about bang on with this.

For me I expect Dibble to start v Barrow - even if Lainton regains his fitness enough to get some minutes under his belt he has completely missed pre season compared with Dibble who has played in them all - better for Lainton to build up his fitness and ease back into playing than rush him - besides, Dibble has done little wrong and it wont be a formality who becomes the regular starter when both are fit.

CRUMBS 19th July 2019 13.41:27

I've heard they're doing a three legged race at a local fair on Saturday , Sturridge placed an each way bet on them winning by a foot .

fluffysheepsupporter 19th July 2019 13.43:49

[QUOTE=RED2309;2275229]Lainton was running in the pool at the TF gym this morning.[/QUOTE]

So no problems next season then if he can walk on water.

pagl 19th July 2019 13.49:09

Has Redmond featured yet?
If not were not going to miss him :)

Iggy Pop 19th July 2019 13.58:13

[QUOTE=pagl;2275242]Has Redmond featured yet?
[/QUOTE]

Played (and scored) against Cefn Driuds

CRUMBS 19th July 2019 13.59:42

I've also learnt they're being kept fit for the run in the Tunnocks World Cup , as we could qualify for Europa League .

Prodigal Dragon 19th July 2019 14.06:14

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2275246]Played (and scored) against Cefn Driuds[/QUOTE]

And looked very good, too!;)

pagl 19th July 2019 14.37:58

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2275246]Played (and scored) against Cefn Driuds[/QUOTE]

Ah yeh. Lets hope he is fit then :)

RED2309 19th July 2019 14.40:10

Big advantage with Redmond is he goes forwards mostly not sideways or backwards also interchanges with Hooper.:)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.56:52.