RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Curzon Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114194-curzon-reaction.html)

harrypothead 20th July 2019 21.09:45

Re: Curzon Reaction

Dont understand what's wrong with Darlo shouting instructions and Hughes just watching. He has a team around him, and to be fair the best side we had since I was born was a team where the manager sat in the stands and his assistant and coach did all the shouting. Its Hughes's style, if it works, who cares.

NottsRed 20th July 2019 21.33:57

Its good to see the youth players getting some match time but im hoping the Crewe game we put out our full strength side.

Huffy 20th July 2019 21.44:25

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2275494]Dont understand what's wrong with Darlo shouting instructions and Hughes just watching. He has a team around him, and to be fair the best side we had since I was born was a team where the manager sat in the stands and his assistant and coach did all the shouting. Its Hughes's style, if it works, who cares.[/QUOTE]

Yes , I tend to agree . However ,some folk like the manager to do all the bawling

moynkeepthefaith 20th July 2019 21.47:38

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2275494]Dont understand what's wrong with Darlo shouting instructions and Hughes just watching. He has a team around him, and to be fair the best side we had since I was born was a team where the manager sat in the stands and his assistant and coach did all the shouting. Its Hughes's style, if it works, who cares.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong and the management (minus BF) spent a long time discussing after the game and looked a comfortable unit. Basically the whole squad there less Fondop and I thought we looked like a professional setup. If BH wants to use the friendlies to see all options then ok but,like others, I do expect to see a near starting 11 next Saturday. Thought we played 4-1-4-1 mixed with 4-4-2

WV1 20th July 2019 22.06:36

There isn’t anything wrong.

Some people just love to moan at anything though

WasanActonlad 20th July 2019 22.12:53

[QUOTE=WV1;2275503]There isn’t anything wrong.

Some people just love to moan at anything though[/QUOTE]

Its the Wrexham way......must be something in the water or blood...

Junior Shabadoo 20th July 2019 22.49:29

After all these years people think passion influences football in any way ��

Ddraigoch 20th July 2019 23.14:21

I want the first team concentrating on the League. As we have no reserve side or reserve League to compete in, the Irn Bru will do nicely as a way of integrating the youngsters into the squad. I hope the youngsters get as many games as possible in and around pre-season as a guide to whether they will be strong enough for the Irn Bru.

pagl 20th July 2019 23.20:00

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2275476]thats why you have friendlies to see whats in the squad and get players fitness up to required levels, making sure everyone gets games, was arranged weeks ago so not strange at all[/QUOTE]

Understand why we have friendlies. Was expecting a bit tougher at this point.
Thats all.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.37:26.