RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Curzon Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114194-curzon-reaction.html)

ozzy red 21st July 2019 00.14:31

Re: Curzon Reaction

[QUOTE=Foxy;2275482]Thanks for that. Really enlightening.[/QUOTE]

Foxy...the irony of your post is probably beyond you … time to stop posting and focus on your mental health in old age ...it appears a little fragile.

I'm sure you mean well and we all want the best for Wrexham …. but someone has to tell you when its time to self reflect!

Yours in friendship OZZY

Junior Shabadoo 21st July 2019 06.40:26

[QUOTE=pagl;2275508]Understand why we have friendlies. Was expecting a bit tougher at this point.
Thats all.[/QUOTE]

We’ve had tougher. We literally played a tougher team this week, have played two other tougher teams, and are playing another next week, in conjunction with playing a couple of games against teams just one division lower. This makes sense doesn’t it?

Alan Attack 21st July 2019 06.59:12

[QUOTE=pagl;2275508]Understand why we have friendlies. Was expecting a bit tougher at this point.
Thats all.[/QUOTE]

We’ve played Fleetwood, Stoke and the Portuguese lads. Half the games played have been against teams better than us.

You could argue Curzon and Telford are closer to the standard of opposition we’ll face in the league as opposed to the teams we’ve lost to.

Foxy 21st July 2019 07.11:19

[QUOTE=ozzy red;2275509]Foxy...the irony of your post is probably beyond you … time to stop posting and focus on your mental health in old age ...it appears a little fragile.

I'm sure you mean well and we all want the best for Wrexham …. but someone has to tell you when its time to self reflect!

Yours in friendship OZZY[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your concern but I’m not going to take any advice off someone who lives in Australia.

marathonplny 21st July 2019 07.31:02

Lol ��

moynkeepthefaith 21st July 2019 08.00:07

We have so many complaints about lack of non first team action. Maybe the management team felt that by involving as many of the clubs players it would create a more unified environment? It’s a long season and we could play 60+ games. Allowing the fringe players to be involved against a team a league below makes that possible.

Lods 21st July 2019 08.10:36

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2275513]We’ve played Fleetwood, Stoke and the Portuguese lads. Half the games played have been against teams better than us.

You could argue Curzon and Telford are closer to the standard of opposition we’ll face in the league as opposed to the teams we’ve lost to.[/QUOTE]

Telford maybe. Curzon are a low-end NLN side (18th last season out of 22) and there's a decent chance they'll go down this year, so probably are quite a bit worse than the worst team in our league, whoever you judge that to be.

John Neals Dynasty 21st July 2019 08.46:02

[QUOTE=Foxy;2275514]I appreciate your concern but I’m not going to take any advice off someone who lives in Australia.[/QUOTE]

You tell him Foxy lad his post was patronising at best 😂😂😂
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 21st July 2019 08.58:28

[QUOTE=Foxy;2275514]I appreciate your concern but I’m not going to take any advice off someone who lives in Australia.[/QUOTE]

You might if it was about avoiding Crocodiles :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.38:22.