RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Curzon Reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114194-curzon-reaction.html)

BP Red 21st July 2019 09.01:13

Re: Curzon Reaction

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2275520]You tell him Foxy lad his post was patronising at best 😂😂😂
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Let’s not have another thread ruined by petty condescension and pointless digs.

Anyway, thoughts on yesterday’s game.

Out of the youth, Jones has a bit of promise about him but thought Thorn was hit and miss today. Beaumont unfortunately is miles away from being ready for first team football but it was good to see Tharme talking him through the game.

Redmond looks to be on another level to everyone else and I don’t remember a single misplaced pass. Great range of passing and always able to make time for himself on the ball.

McIntosh was lively enough but wanted too many touches in and around the box rather than just getting a shot off.

Oswell was really poor. Lethargic and sloppy with his passing. Harris did more in his 15 minutes or so on the pitch than Oswell did all game, including the shot which led to Oswell’s goal, which he nearly missed from 3 yards out.

Funny_Old_Game 21st July 2019 09.42:12

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2275476]thats why you have friendlies to see whats in the squad and get players fitness up to required levels, making sure everyone gets games, was arranged weeks ago so not strange at all[/QUOTE]

Visionary.

moynkeepthefaith 21st July 2019 10.45:56

[QUOTE=BP Red;2275523]Let’s not have another thread ruined by petty condescension and pointless digs.

Anyway, thoughts on yesterday’s game.

Out of the youth, Jones has a bit of promise about him but thought Thorn was hit and miss today. Beaumont unfortunately is miles away from being ready for first team football but it was good to see Tharme talking him through the game.

Redmond looks to be on another level to everyone else and I don’t remember a single misplaced pass. Great range of passing and always able to make time for himself on the ball.

McIntosh was lively enough but wanted too many touches in and around the box rather than just getting a shot off.

Oswell was really poor. Lethargic and sloppy with his passing. Harris did more in his 15 minutes or so on the pitch than Oswell did all game, including the shot which led to Oswell’s goal, which he nearly missed from 3 yards out.[/QUOTE]

I thought Young looked ok in patches also. I think he was playing the Wedgbury role and did ok. Otherwise I agree with all of your comments- Redmond is class and just needs game time imo

Alan Attack 21st July 2019 11.07:54

What’s the Wedgbury role? Seems incredulous to think a someone who played a season for us with little distinction has a “role”. Not like Chris Blackburn!

OneLoveWrexham 21st July 2019 11.25:30

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2275534]What’s the Wedgbury role? Seems incredulous to think a someone who played a season for us with little distinction has a “role”. Not like Chris Blackburn![/QUOTE]
His role was to constantly get caught out of position, last ditch tackles/fouls and constantly give the ball away.

Birdy 21st July 2019 11.26:41

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2275525]Visionary.[/QUOTE]

mind blown lol

Birdy 21st July 2019 11.30:58

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2275534]What’s the Wedgbury role? Seems incredulous to think a someone who played a season for us with little distinction has a “role”. Not like Chris Blackburn![/QUOTE]

'<insert any player who played in the position you are referring to> role'

or in 99% of people's cases they would just say 'defensive midfielder' for the wedgebury role.

Could have alot fun with the 'Ruthers' role, apply it to someone who works hard and runs alot :evilgrin:

pagl 21st July 2019 11.31:32

Remember the centre half, your having a laugh chants vs Stockport. Very funny.

Royal welsh red 21st July 2019 11.31:49

It’s means he can tackle but do flip all else.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.06:31.