RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Away Travel Coach Toilets. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114201-away-travel-coach-toilets.html)

Willywill 23rd July 2019 16.37:14

Away Travel Coach Toilets.

I must have gone to 7 or 8 away games last season, on official supporters coaches. Not once did I have the opportunity to use the on board toilets. They were always locked, so not available to us.
As I seem to be one of the older fans on the coach (pushing 60), my prostate makes it hard work if I can’t use the loo within 2 hours. Why are the toilets always locked to us fans? My son thinks it’s just because Pats Coaches think that we will wreck them! No chance. Can anyone tell me why we cannot ablute as we travel to away games?

Taff9172 23rd July 2019 16.51:54

Re: Away Travel Coach Toilets.

Did rather a few away trips on the coaches last season Toilet always open and usable must of just been the one you travelled on maybe

Teifi Red 23rd July 2019 16.54:58

Might be down to a lazy driver saving himself an unpleasant job at the end of the day? I’d phone the company up and ask them what their policy is and mention it to them.

Red Light 23rd July 2019 17.48:53

[QUOTE=Taff9172;2275862]Did rather a few away trips on the coaches last season Toilet always open and usable must of just been the one you travelled on maybe[/QUOTE]

A basic requirement this day and age on a modern coach.

Not encountered the problem myself - but would be taking it up with driver first off and if no joy taking it up with the club and Pats for an explanation.
Coaches cater for all ages - from kids to those of us a bit older and those inbetween who have a few drinks before setting off - without an assurance toilets are available it might well put some off travelling who would go only for this issue.

pagl 23rd July 2019 17.52:02

Firstly it has to be our away travel.
We should be insisting on toilet facilities or they dont get the contract.

FieldtownRed 23rd July 2019 18.04:47

Someone must be taking the piss!

.... I’ll get my coat.

WrexSi 23rd July 2019 18.35:49

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2275881]Someone must be taking the piss!

.... I’ll get my coat.[/QUOTE]

Urine trouble for that pun!

Ddraigoch 23rd July 2019 18.39:18

[QUOTE=Willywill;2275858]I must have gone to 7 or 8 away games last season, on official supporters coaches. Not once did I have the opportunity to use the on board toilets. They were always locked, so not available to us.
As I seem to be one of the older fans on the coach (pushing 60), my prostate makes it hard work if I can’t use the loo within 2 hours. Why are the toilets always locked to us fans? My son thinks it’s just because Pats Coaches think that we will wreck them! No chance. Can anyone tell me why we cannot ablute as we travel to away games?[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I couldn't resist.
It's a great post from somebody called Willywill.
Do understand your concern though. As suggested, I'd check with Pats before you travel

Superunknown 23rd July 2019 19.55:44

Had this issue a few times and one of the reasons I'll always try and avoid taking the club coach where possible, it's an absolute disgrace.

Tbh you shouldn't have to check with the company that one of your basic human rights is going to be satisfied. It's 2019 ffs.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.38:59.