Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd August 2019, 17.56:03   #28-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored
Twitter: @

Default Re: JJ Hooper

Just what the doctor ordered. The assist for Grant was fantastic. Didn't have a good view of his first half chance but definitely should have burried the second half one. Early days, but looks like a quality signing.
Old 3rd August 2019, 18.30:33   #29-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

What a difference a decent striker makes. We have a chance in every game now. Harris gets into good areas and I think he'll score a few, that shot in the second half was flying into the top corner.

Last edited by dixienormous; 3rd August 2019 at 18.32:38..
Old 3rd August 2019, 18.34:51   #30-0 (permalink)
APJ
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Wrexham Lager stand

Real deal. Made their centre half look distinctly Sunday league level 2nd half. Great signing. If stays fit and not poached, 20+ goals this season.
Old 3rd August 2019, 20.06:30   #31-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Best striker we've had since Moult. You can tell that already just based on his runs and ability to hold up the ball.

Second half we started supporting him more and he scored one and made one.
My assessment as well - won the ball up front - can handle strong defenders - something we have been missing in my view.

Really have high hopes for him this season......
Old 3rd August 2019, 20.25:38   #32-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: M.R.S

He,s going to do well, very calm cool and collected. Thought a few times he was going to go down (others would have) but no he managed to shrug those players off and carry on, very strong. Like it!
Old 3rd August 2019, 21.17:13   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Nice to have a couple of attacking players with a bit of muscle and who are not afraid of using it.Still can not believe 12 months ago when some posters were happy if massanka had signed for the third time.Both big lads one scared of his shadow the other will bully defenders.
Old 3rd August 2019, 22.49:45   #34-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

JJ came alive in the second half. He had “Granite” in his pocket - so to speak. It’s only one game, but I was impressed.
Old 3rd August 2019, 23.08:18   #35-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
He is what you need in this league. He bounced a few defenders out of the way today.

Hooper clearly has more of a brain but let’s not forget the way Fondop looked at the start last season.
Fondop was sat near me. Turned up late, playing on his phone most game overall not bothered. Hooper started bouncing their mouthy centre half off a few times and did for second goal. Something i enjoyed
Old 4th August 2019, 00.36:13   #36-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Wherever the new ticketing process lets me sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverared View Post
Fondop was sat near me. Turned up late, playing on his phone most game overall not bothered. Hooper started bouncing their mouthy centre half off a few times and did for second goal. Something i enjoyed
He had a bit of a belly on him at the Open Day last Tuesday. Although it's probably the life of riley to get paid to sit in the stands, people keep mentioning Barrow's Quigley on a three year is stupid - Fondop on a two year has to at least equal it.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.57:03.