RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Like for Like Stats - 2019/20 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114275-like-like-stats-2019-20-a.html)

draigwrecsam 13th October 2019 15.02:01

Re: Like for Like Stats - 2019/20

There will be a short delay while I restructure the stats to accomodate the fact that we now have 11 youth players with squad numbers. To fit everything on 1 page I'd have to go to about a 3pt font and it's not that readable now! Bear with me.

By the way, I thought it was a reasonably entertaining game yesterday and Matty Jones should have been MoM. Some of the senior players, on their performance yesterday, should start looking for a new club now.

draigwrecsam 16th October 2019 19.48:01

After Chesterfield (H) VNL - 15/10/2019 (0-1)

5 Attachment(s)
The restructuring of the stats is taking longer than expected. I am posting the latest versions, including the cup stats, in the old format and to read them you may need to use the zoom button :). A better service will be resumed as soon as possible!

draigwrecsam 20th October 2019 10.44:23

After Chesterfield (A) FAC Q4 - 19/10/2019 (1-1)

3 Attachment(s)
So we go again!
(Re-structuring still not complete - finger issue!)

draigwrecsam 23rd October 2019 16.28:06

After Chesterfield (A) FAC 4QR - 22/10/2019

3 Attachment(s)
Bring on Rochdale then. A typical Keates team performance. Godd play until the goal and then settle back to "not lose" mode which led to a real squeaky bum last few minutes. Of course, if Harris and Grant had capitalised on their one-on-ones with Coddington...

Horsfield an obvious improvement on Izzy Barnum-Bobb and with Carrington on the bench, Izzy's days are surely numbered. I thought Barton deserved his MoM and Wright should have been replaced by Young much, much earlier.

Now let's see if the Keates method can win a league game!

Hamilton Pathetic 23rd October 2019 18.32:58

Re: After Chesterfield (A) FAC 4QR - 22/10/2019

[QUOTE=draigwrecsam;2310639]Bring on Rochdale then. A typical Keates team performance. Godd play until the goal and then settle back to "not lose" mode which led to a real squeaky bum last few minutes. Of course, if Harris and Grant had capitalised on their one-on-ones with Coddington...

Horsfield an obvious improvement on Izzy Barnum-Bobb and with Carrington on the bench, Izzy's days are surely numbered. I thought Barton deserved his MoM and Wright should have been replaced by Young much, much earlier.

Now let's see if the Keates method can win a league game![/QUOTE]

I'm still not looking at the spreadsheet but if your posts are anything to go by I dread the day when I will be in a position to look at them.

It's 'Good play' not 'Godd play'!

draigwrecsam 23rd October 2019 22.15:07

Re: Like for Like Stats - 2019/20

Relax, there will be much worse stuff to complain about when you look at the files! :D

draigwrecsam 26th October 2019 19.35:50

After Dagenham (A) VNL - 26/10/2019 (1-2)

4 Attachment(s)
Another respite from Hamilton Pathetic's eagle eye! :)

Was it only a year ago that, after 18 games we had scored only 3 more goals than now but we were in 2nd place with more than double the number of points. Half our league games have been played without the Pearson/Lawlor CB partnership during which time we only garnered 5 points.

draigwrecsam 30th October 2019 13.47:58

After Torquay (A) VNL - 29/10/2019 (0-1)

4 Attachment(s)
WARNING: The attached files have been declared "not fit for human consumption" however, the contents are virtually indigestible and so viewers may experience some discomfort! :)

draigwrecsam 3rd November 2019 11.41:53

After Bromley (H) VNL - 02/11/2019 (1-0)

4 Attachment(s)
What a difference a Pearson makes. Looking at the league stats, our performance with Pearson and Lawlor as the centre backs is W4 D2 L3 and includes all the clean sheets. Any other combination (i.e. Chambers and Lawlor/Pearson) has resulted in W0 D5 L6.

Dean is no doubt delighted at 3 points and a clean sheet. So am I but I'm not excited about having to watch that type of performance for the next 26 games. If Hooper comes back quickly, and wants to stay, maybe we'll see more wins than draws. We still need 31 points for the magic 50 that may save us. That translates to 10 wins and a draw or, more realistically in my mind, 7 wins and 10 draws. Will a January shake-up come too late? We have 9 games before the window opens and 14 games after it closes.

Playoffs? PPG says we'll need 72 points from 26 games, will we only drop 6 points from now until May? Dreamers dream on!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.40:14.