Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th December 2019, 15.39:47   #46-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Twitter: @

Default Re: After Eastleigh (A) VNL - 03/12/2019 (2-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by draigwrecsam View Post
Wow. A win, 2 goals scored and a clean sheet away from home - who'd have thought it.

Of course, we're not out of the woods yet by any means and we have a tough game on Saturday. Let's hope we keep this new formation; 2 up front at home will be a sight for sore eyes!
I was going to look at the spreadsheets after Tuesday, but the thought of what state I might find them in made me change my mind.
Old 5th December 2019, 17.25:10   #47-0 (permalink)
"It's Only A Game!"

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Default Re: Like for Like Stats - 2019/20

Hello stranger! The longer you wait, the worse it can get - will I see you on Saturday (I will be at the Racecourse)?
Old 5th December 2019, 19.59:07   #48-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
Hello stranger! The longer you wait, the worse it can get - will I see you on Saturday (I will be at the Racecourse)?
How will I recognise you?
Old 5th December 2019, 21.15:09   #49-0 (permalink)
"It's Only A Game!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic View Post
How will I recognise you?

I'll be the other one there, obvs!

Oh, and I have a red scarf.
Old 6th December 2019, 11.49:17   #50-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Thanks Draig for keeping this up. I agree the tables make depressing reading but we are unbeaten against all of the promotion/playoff contenders apart from Solihull Moors (W3, D3, L1). In fact 14 of our 23 points have been gained against teams in the top half of the table. If we had gained the same return against the bottom half teams we would be 17th. We really have to up our game against these.

We will do well to take a point tomorrow but the next five up to the home game against Aldershot are winnable and a minimum of 10 points are a must or else we'll go down. After Tuesday night I don't think that's impossible so let's keep our fingers crossed.

There have been many comments on other threads about Keates' poor recruitment. However, in this second spell I think that has been a bit harsh - I would say that so far 3 out of 4 have been successes (Horsfield, Kennedy and Patrick) which isn't bad. Indeed I think from the highlights and comments on RP that our chances of survival will be much improved if we can keep Kennedy and Patrick to the end of the season.

COYR
Old 6th December 2019, 12.03:54   #51-0 (permalink)
"It's Only A Game!"

You peeked! Thank you!
Old 6th December 2019, 15.23:39   #52-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
You peeked! Thank you!
Once seen, it can never be unseen!!!
Old 8th December 2019, 12.02:05   #53-0 (permalink)
"It's Only A Game!"

Default After Solihull (H) VNL - 07/12/2019 (2-0)

I must admit that, at first, I wondered who the new signing was who ran around in Akil's shirt! Chwarae teg, he had the best game that I've see him play in a Wrexham shirt; he should consider his yellow card to be something of a merit badge!

What a game! Solihul, as ever, big and physical, not afraid to hand out the odd elbow jab and diving for Olympic medals. Eleven yellow cards sums it up. I actually thought I saw the ref give them another yellow after the final whistle but I can find no record of it. Two cracking goals and we're out of the relegation zone - sort of, points per game has us 21st.

As Hamilton Pathetic has pointed out in an earlier post, we need to do better against the teams at our end of the table - we're about to get plenty of practice.

That was the last game I will see until the New Year but I will persevere with the, hopefully, improving stats.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 191207 League Stats.pdf (1.02 MB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf 191207 Results Matrix and PPG Table.pdf (844.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf 191207 Player Stats.pdf (1.84 MB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf 191207 Manager and Attendance Stats.pdf (981.9 KB, 5 views)
Old 8th December 2019, 12.30:52   #54-0 (permalink)
"It's Only A Game!"

Help! I can't see Page 6 of this thread - what's happening?

Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.49:59.