RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Boreham Wood Highlights (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114286-boreham-wood-highlights.html)

dagg 9th August 2019 09.04:49

Re: Boreham Wood Highlights

[QUOTE=Loughboroughred;2279820]Look at you all blaming Dibble. The shot took a deflection. He has made some crucial saves the last two games. Very harsh to make him the scape goat. How about Lawlor who has been way below par the last few games. Surely Chambers is due a chance.[/QUOTE]

Is Dibble going to be our scapegoat this season.

EnglishRed 9th August 2019 09.10:21

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2279828]Unfortunately Dibble isn’t very good, 3 goals we have conceded this season he’s been flat footed and not even made a token effort to dive. Why is this? Poor footwork? Lack of agility because of poor footwork? I agree on Lawlor, I never rated him last season and was slated on numerous occasions for bringing this up.[/QUOTE]

Start of last season you also said that Lainton was abysmal and we'd concede lots of goals. *Shrug*

Teifi Red 9th August 2019 09.11:04

[QUOTE=dagg;2279835]Is Dibble going to be our scapegoat this season.[/QUOTE]

Only with two or three on here who only mention the perceived negatives and not the numerous actual positives surrounding Dibble.

OneLoveWrexham 9th August 2019 09.44:49

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2279837]Start of last season you also said that Lainton was abysmal and we'd concede lots of goals. *Shrug*[/QUOTE]
I did as did many on here, I was wrong but I am not wrong on Dibble.

EnglishRed 9th August 2019 10.13:17

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2279844]I did as did many on here, I was wrong but I am not wrong on Dibble.[/QUOTE]

I think you were making judgements based on insufficient information. Dibble has played 2 games this season and made a couple of key saves already. I don't think many are advocating him keeping his place long term when Lainton is back, but he deserves credit for a couple of excellent saves he's made already this year.

The way we are set up invited more pressure and more shots. He will concede, as any keeper would.

RED2309 9th August 2019 12.56:10

[QUOTE=Readred;2279699]I really like Dibble, fantastic no2 at this level. But Lainton is the better goalkeeper. The second goal was a pretty meek shot.[/QUOTE]

I thought Dibble was unsighted by Jennings in front of him and their player mishit the ball.

Huffy 9th August 2019 22.13:20

Jennings was very nearly to both of the balls that went in for both goals !!

Nearly but not good enough :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.42:31.