Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th August 2019, 08.27:54   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Kerry
Twitter: @





Default Thank You for a fantastic Donation

At the recent Wrexham AFC Open Day a couple approached me wanting to make a donation. They had filled a whiskey bottle Full of coins.

I called to collect the donation and spent the afternoon counting money. I was absolutely blown away when we had the final count. I can't thank Pete and Deb Jones enough for such a massive donation which totalled an outstanding
£565.43 !!

I was completely overwhelmed by their kindness, in making such a large donation. The money will help me to keep making a positive difference within our club, help like this means the world to me, I am humbled by the incredible support I receive from fans..
Thank you so much to you both, I really am truly grateful for your kindness,
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 11.31:41   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: steve h
Twitter: @





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Wow thats amazing !!
__________________
The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in a moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 12.07:39   #3-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
Wrexy's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Absolutely great gesture!!!!

But if it was me I'd be kicking myself - never would have thought a bottle's worth of loose change could have so much in there. My Gran used to do the same and would get about £60 once full!
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 12.16:41   #4-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official DLO View Post
At the recent Wrexham AFC Open Day a couple approached me wanting to make a donation. They had filled a whiskey bottle Full of coins.

I called to collect the donation and spent the afternoon counting money. I was absolutely blown away when we had the final count. I can't thank Pete and Deb Jones enough for such a massive donation which totalled an outstanding
£565.43 !!

I was completely overwhelmed by their kindness, in making such a large donation. The money will help me to keep making a positive difference within our club, help like this means the world to me, I am humbled by the incredible support I receive from fans..
Thank you so much to you both, I really am truly grateful for your kindness,
A brilliant gesture.

If you get another one find somebody with a HSBC account as in the Wrexham branch they have a coin counter machine that doesn't take a % and pays the amount into a HSBC account straight away.
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 12.28:53   #5-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Always The Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Paul
Twitter: @





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
A brilliant gesture.

If you get another one find somebody with a HSBC account as in the Wrexham branch they have a coin counter machine that doesn't take a % and pays the amount into a HSBC account straight away.
Natwest have the same, save hours of counting Kerry, if ever you obtain lots of change like that again.


Paul
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 12.32:00   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan
 
Birdy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always The Kop View Post
Natwest have the same, save hours of counting Kerry, if ever you obtain lots of change like that again.


Paul
Its all part of the fun though.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 12.34:33   #7-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Steve Gilbert





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Wonderful stuff!!
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 12.45:43   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Huffy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end
Real Name: Rip Van Winkle
Twitter: @





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Excellent !!!
__________________
Down with this sort of thing!!!
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 13.03:35   #9-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Its all part of the fun though.
Maybe but you still have to take them to the bank after bagging it all up!
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2019, 13.48:22   #10-0 (permalink)
"It's Only A Game!"
 
draigwrecsam's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Chris
Twitter: @





Default Re: Thank You for a fantastic Donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
Maybe but you still have to take them to the bank after bagging it all up!
At NatWest, I know you don't have to bag it up if you are paying into an account there.
__________________
If your glass is half full, top it off; if it's half empty, get a smaller glass!

http://www.troubador.co.uk/book_info.asp?bookid=4920
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.56:23.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12