Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th August 2019, 08.00:53   #21-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Question for WFC away following

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colomiers Phoenix View Post
you have obviously identified the alleged culprit - have that word
I reckon itís Rutherford and they donít let him go on the team coach because of this. Itís all his fault.
Old 10th August 2019, 15.54:11   #22-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldtownRed View Post
I reckon itís Rutherford and they donít let him go on the team coach because of this. Itís all his fault.
He's been working too hard

It's okay getting to a ground a few hours early when you fancy a few drinks but when you have kids in tow and the ground is in the middle of nowhere it can be a pain. You'll never please everyone and generally I think timings are about right, if I fancy a session I use alternative transport.
Old 10th August 2019, 23.33:45   #23-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander

How many coaches go down, couldn’t they stagger the set off times?
Old 11th August 2019, 00.02:19   #24-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
Thereís no excuse for poor personal hygiene. Itís a tough call to tell someone that they stink. It has to be done though.
Brilliant.
Old 11th August 2019, 06.33:30   #25-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

RP Gold this is. One of the classic threads.
Old 11th August 2019, 07.07:25   #26-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outertowner View Post
How many coaches go down, couldnít they stagger the set off times?
No they couldn't - totally impractical.

The objective is simple - the coaches convey supporters to the away venue for a football match - it's not designed for providing a separate coach to accommodate those who want to go drinking at an earlier time.

There are rules that govern these circumstances - Control of alcohol / Sporting Events - coaches are not allowed to arrive at the venue more than 2 hours prior to kick off - for the very reason that historically, up and down the country many supporters have got bladdered and caused major problems on away soil.

How many supporters coaches go varies tremendously - dependent on lots of factors - location, appeal of the fixture - and they soar in numbers towards the end of the season if we are within a chance of promotion.

You turn up at the Turf (or additional pick up point) as was the case for Dover Athletic yesterday at 0700 am - then the coach(es) set off and travel pretty much in convoy - simple as.

Anyone who used the official coach travel to Dover yesterday might wish to update us all on their satisfaction level (or not) as the case maybe of coaches provided, how many travelled and facilities aboard like working accessible toilets that some have complained about.
Old 12th August 2019, 08.04:04   #27-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
No they couldn't - totally impractical.

The objective is simple - the coaches convey supporters to the away venue for a football match - it's not designed for providing a separate coach to accommodate those who want to go drinking at an earlier time.

There are rules that govern these circumstances - Control of alcohol / Sporting Events - coaches are not allowed to arrive at the venue more than 2 hours prior to kick off - for the very reason that historically, up and down the country many supporters have got bladdered and caused major problems on away soil.

How many supporters coaches go varies tremendously - dependent on lots of factors - location, appeal of the fixture - and they soar in numbers towards the end of the season if we are within a chance of promotion.

You turn up at the Turf (or additional pick up point) as was the case for Dover Athletic yesterday at 0700 am - then the coach(es) set off and travel pretty much in convoy - simple as.

Anyone who used the official coach travel to Dover yesterday might wish to update us all on their satisfaction level (or not) as the case maybe of coaches provided, how many travelled and facilities aboard like working accessible toilets that some have complained about.
It would be easy and legal for one or more buses to leave an hour earlier than others when more than one bus is going.
Old 12th August 2019, 08.15:23   #28-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

Stinkgate.

I say post pictures of him so we can all point and laugh at him when we see him.

Can I ask what kind of smell is it? Sh*t? Sweat? Musty?

We need details.
Old 12th August 2019, 08.37:29   #29-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

My late father always used to say ďonly your best friends will tell you that you smellĒ. Implying that most folks donít really care about you - only your friends will give you the opportunity to put things right. It is so very delicate.
Old 12th August 2019, 09.24:35   #30-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
My late father always used to say ďonly your best friends will tell you that you smellĒ. Implying that most folks donít really care about you - only your friends will give you the opportunity to put things right. It is so very delicate.
Who is the sympathy for though?

The poor people who have to smell him, or the smelly bloke blissfully unaware he honks.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.56:26.