RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Question for WFC away following (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114290-question-wfc-away-following.html)

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th August 2019 08.15:23

Re: Question for WFC away following

Stinkgate.

I say post pictures of him so we can all point and laugh at him when we see him.

Can I ask what kind of smell is it? Sh*t? Sweat? Musty?

We need details.

Willywill 12th August 2019 08.37:29

My late father always used to say “only your best friends will tell you that you smell”. Implying that most folks don’t really care about you - only your friends will give you the opportunity to put things right. It is so very delicate.

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th August 2019 09.24:35

[QUOTE=Willywill;2280880]My late father always used to say “only your best friends will tell you that you smell”. Implying that most folks don’t really care about you - only your friends will give you the opportunity to put things right. It is so very delicate.[/QUOTE]

Who is the sympathy for though?

The poor people who have to smell him, or the smelly bloke blissfully unaware he honks.

Willywill 12th August 2019 09.32:02

If he sat next to me, I would have to tell him. Where are the pictures of him?

Red Light 12th August 2019 09.38:21

[QUOTE=Vambo;2280872]It would be easy and legal for one or more buses to leave an hour earlier than others when more than one bus is going.[/QUOTE]

But a total pain in the arse to administer - the number of coaches is variable - what should the club shop staff do ? start running two systems with different set off times.

If you wish to travel on an official coach for footballing reasons join the existing system - if not then hire a coach out independent of the club and set off when you wish - of course all coaches whether official or independent are still governed by the rules of not arriving more than 2 hours prior to kick off.

I don't know how many official coaches went to Boreham Wood & Dover - perhaps a couple but I expect additional coaches would be ordered as bookings are taken and their capacity is filled - this would become a headache too far with separate timings - personally I would rather see more of a drive to provide coaches from alternative pick up points which only happens on rare occasions - coaches have previously picked up at Deeside, Mold and the Buckley Tiv - but unless it's a big match or we are doing well nobody knows what the demand would be and feesability of laying on such coaches - my view is the club play the safe simple to administer option i.e. collect from the Turf at xx am.

Phils-an-alki 12th August 2019 09.54:43

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2280890]Who is the sympathy for though?

The poor people who have to smell him, or the smelly bloke blissfully unaware he honks.[/QUOTE]

It could be some sort of medical condition, I have no idea what though. I don't think any photos should be circulated of him or that people should point this guy out and publicly humiliate him for something that none of us know nothing about. Hopefully word will get to someone who knows him well and they can have a quiet word.

KingBuxton_Forever red 12th August 2019 10.06:17

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2280905]It could be some sort of medical condition, I have no idea what though. I don't think any photos should be circulated of him or that people should point this guy out and publicly humiliate him for something that none of us know nothing about. Hopefully word will get to someone who knows him well and they can have a quiet word.[/QUOTE]

To be clear, I was joking about circulating photos. I also don't know the guy from Adam.

Out of curiousity, what medical condition makes you smell?

CRUMBS 12th August 2019 10.07:48

Fear of soap and water .

Funny_Old_Game 12th August 2019 10.08:59

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2280905]Hopefully word will get to someone who knows him well and they can have a quiet word.[/QUOTE]

If they can hold their breath long enough to tell him.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.27:27.