Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th August 2019, 10.45:50   #21-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
Our Bryan a puppet on a string.

Billy we can't keep changing managers every season I didn't think he was the right choice and still not convinced he is but we have to get behind him support the club and players, he should be given until the end of season unless we are in a relegation fight. He has got Flynn as his assistant.

If you get rookie managers then they will make mistakes the main thing is they learn from them, 3 games in is no time to be wrist slashing and shouting for change.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 12th August 2019, 10.55:51   #22-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre

Default Re: Looking ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
Itís too early to judge anything but 7 points from 3 games I would take. Hopefully we can see other players crack on with grant out now and open their scoring accounts, make it competitive on that forward line for a place.

I wasnít entirely sure Hughes was the right appointment and now Iím still not, BUT thereís only one way to find out and thatís judge at the 10 game mark we should roughly have an idea by then.
Is Grant definitely out for the Halifax game? I thought I saw somewhere that Wrexham were appealing the sending off and if they do, won't he be available until a final decision is made?
Old 12th August 2019, 10.59:44   #23-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Billy we can't keep changing managers every season I didn't think he was the right choice and still not convinced he is but we have to get behind him support the club and players, he should be given until the end of season unless we are in a relegation fight. He has got Flynn as his assistant.

If you get rookie managers then they will make mistakes the main thing is they learn from them, 3 games in is no time to be wrist slashing and shouting for change.
Posted via mobile theme
this...

i agree.. far too often in recent past we have been far too impatient with managers.. Wilkin is a prime example for me.. i personally thought he was a better manager than some give him credit for.. if the rumoues was true.. old heads like bishop . keates , harris and ashton revolting against his training methods.. i think he would of done well
Old 12th August 2019, 14.27:23   #24-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: On the centre spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
It’s too early to judge anything but 7 points from 3 games I would take. Hopefully we can see other players crack on with grant out now and open their scoring accounts, make it competitive on that forward line for a place.

I wasn’t entirely sure Hughes was the right appointment and now I’m still not, BUT there’s only one way to find out and that’s judge at the 10 game mark we should roughly have an idea by then.
Yes, I agree - I would take 7 points. However, its the manner that we have LOST an additional 3 points that hurt. We could have easily had 10 points from 3 games but for our poor game management of the 2 away games leading to late goals. We've got to smarten up. Not sure if its BH substitutions allowing teams to attack more late in the games but whatever it is, BH needs to address it now.
Old 12th August 2019, 14.30:49   #25-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Yes, I agree - I would take 7 points. However, its the manner that we have LOST an additional 3 points that hurt. We could have easily had 10 points from 3 games but for our poor game management of the 2 away games leading to late goals. We've got to smarten up. Not sure if its BH substitutions allowing teams to attack more late in the games but whatever it is, BH needs to address it now.
Sorry to be one of the first to notice your mistake.
Old 12th August 2019, 15.01:53   #26-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYLRED View Post
Sorry to be one of the first to notice your mistake.
Mistake? isn't it 3 points a win and one for the red card then?

Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.45:28.