RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   After Match Interviews (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114304-after-match-interviews.html)

SammyMac 11th August 2019 10.30:13

After Match Interviews

I look forward to the after match interviews win or lose but surely they can find somewhere that is sheltered from the wind to carry these out. There are parts of the interview with BH after the Dover game that cannot be heard because of the wind.

John Neals Dynasty 11th August 2019 10.35:48

[QUOTE=SammyMac;2280702]I look forward to the after match interviews win or lose but surely they can find somewhere that is sheltered from the wind to carry these out. There are parts of the interview with BH after the Dover game that cannot be heard because of the wind.[/QUOTE]

Good point I remember when they used to interview a mumbling Keates, rarely understood a word he said.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Media Team 11th August 2019 11.37:25

Re: After Match Interviews

[QUOTE=SammyMac;2280702]I look forward to the after match interviews win or lose but surely they can find somewhere that is sheltered from the wind to carry these out. There are parts of the interview with BH after the Dover game that cannot be heard because of the wind.[/QUOTE]

We go where we are told at most away grounds unfortunately. It's not up to us and it annoys me as much as it annoys you guys. Dover and Boreham Wood are probably the least accommodating. For both away interviews we have been placed in the elements and constantly been asked to leave while working in a reasonable post match time-frame. (More annoying at BW as we paid £60 to be there)

I take your point at the wind and we are working on solving it - we needed to purchase an adaptor for our wind mic, but it wouldn't fit alongside the gimble when it arrived for the new season - so we have another on order.

Carl

WasanActonlad 11th August 2019 11.59:46

Wind must have been bad news reported ferries restricted coming in and out of harbour..

benwilliams 11th August 2019 12.23:10

[QUOTE=Media Team;2280726]We go where we are told at most away grounds unfortunately. It's not up to us and it annoys me as much as it annoys you guys. Dover and Boreham Wood are probably the least accommodating. For both away interviews we have been placed in the elements and constantly been asked to leave while working in a reasonable post match time-frame. (More annoying at BW as we paid £60 to be there)

I take your point at the wind and we are working on solving it - we needed to purchase an adaptor for our wind mic, but it wouldn't fit alongside the gimble when it arrived for the new season - so we have another on order.

Carl[/QUOTE]

Good on you Carl for responding to stuff on here, part of me wishes you didn't have to yet if some of the board did so at key intervals then maybe a lot of the spiraling rumour and nastiness could be contained.

Prodigal Dragon 11th August 2019 12.25:36

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2280735]Good on you Carl for responding to stuff on here, part of me wishes you didn't have to yet if some of the board did so at key intervals then maybe a lot of the spiraling rumour and nastiness could be contained.[/QUOTE]

Seconded!:)

SammyMac 11th August 2019 12.36:12

[QUOTE=Media Team;2280726]We go where we are told at most away grounds unfortunately. It's not up to us and it annoys me as much as it annoys you guys. Dover and Boreham Wood are probably the least accommodating. For both away interviews we have been placed in the elements and constantly been asked to leave while working in a reasonable post match time-frame. (More annoying at BW as we paid £60 to be there)

Carl[/QUOTE]

Thanks Carl for responding and letting us know the problems you face, good to know you're very much aware and working on solving this. Keep up the good work.

andy buckley 11th August 2019 13.16:24

Carl[/QUOTE]

How did the bucket collection for the media team go the other week

hallyy 11th August 2019 13.21:27

Carl[/QUOTE]

Hi Carl.. your doing a fantastic job.. but why did you have yo pay £60. thanks
steve

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.11:13.