Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th August 2019, 16.30:01   #21-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sunday 13th August !!

I think the problem with the OP is that every contribution on here follows the same pattern - negative or nitpicking. In this instance he isn't wrong in what he is saying but its just ANOTHER post of that nature.

I would genuinely like to see more comments on how he felt the previous game went on the appropriate thread, or what loan signing we should bring in. Perhaps more importantly, we could get to know "what delights him ridiculously" or who he feels "he shouldn't but he would."
Old 13th August 2019, 16.35:35   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
I seem to remember someone saying at a recent meeting

'Redpassion is a disgrace and some on there share a brain'.

Dave surely not your partner in crime ��
Didn't realise that this site was discussed at the local 'masonic' meetings
Old 13th August 2019, 16.39:16   #23-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

So glad this has been highlighted, I can see the attendance plummeting because of this error.
Old 13th August 2019, 16.55:20   #24-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
I think the problem with the OP is that every contribution on here follows the same pattern - negative or nitpicking. In this instance he isn't wrong in what he is saying but its just ANOTHER post of that nature.

I would genuinely like to see more comments on how he felt the previous game went on the appropriate thread, or what loan signing we should bring in. Perhaps more importantly, we could get to know "what delights him ridiculously" or who he feels "he shouldn't but he would."
Surprised , for a mod , you are so ill-informed. Many of my posts are in support of Junior Dragons , DSA, DSO, etc who do a fantastic job for Wrexham AFC and promoting their fundraising events and those of the FPA , the organisation I am most closely involved with. I DO get involved in political issues surrounding our Fans' Owned Club but make no apology for that.Wanting your club to gain respect by doing all the right things is not a sin in my eyes.
You are right in noting that I don't contribute to speculation on loan signings or criticise players after games. Neither do I join in threads of a trivial and sexual nature. I'll leave that for the kids if you don't mind! As for what delights me ridiculously , well I've been following the Reds for over 65 years but still get that buzz from seeing us score and hearing the crowd
roar!!
Old 13th August 2019, 17.26:07   #25-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Oh dear Phil! Sorry I am not as self-effacing as yourself. No agenda at all , just amazed ar the level of inefficiency and subsequent complaints emanating from our great Club.Misinformation is worse than no information.
Misinformation? Misinformation usually refers to deliberately publishing false information with the intention to deceive. What you are referring to is a simple typo.

In fact, if I were to be as pedantic as you appear to be, I’d say that calling out a typo as misinformation is ironically an example of misinformation.
Old 13th August 2019, 17.29:57   #26-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP Red View Post
Misinformation? Misinformation usually refers to deliberately publishing false information with the intention to deceive. What you are referring to is a simple typo.

In fact, if I were to be as pedantic as you appear to be, I’d say that calling out a typo as misinformation is ironically an example of misinformation.
Very funny.
Old 13th August 2019, 18.05:27   #27-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:

Why is this a thread ?
Old 13th August 2019, 18.40:03   #28-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Come on mate this is of the utmost importance. Now, the tea lady’s cat has gone missing so I think maybe at least 3 threads needed on that.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.20:36.