Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th August 2019, 21.28:11   #31-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Tech End
Twitter: @

Default Re: Halifax (H) reaction thread

Mark Harris is the best player at this club
Old 13th August 2019, 21.31:44   #32-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Anywhere

Harris speaks to me like no player has spoken to me for a while. He says things that makes me think there’s hope in this crazy world. He’s fingers going through my hair as I pass out, naked and alone save for the echo of the goal celebrations in my ears and the birds pecking at the inside of the wardrobe.
Old 13th August 2019, 21.34:51   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattw View Post
Harris speaks to me like no player has spoken to me for a while. He says things that makes me think there’s hope in this crazy world. He’s fingers going through my hair as I pass out, naked and alone save for the echo of the goal celebrations in my ears and the birds pecking at the inside of the wardrobe.
Moving, inspiring, no frothing!
Old 13th August 2019, 21.39:58   #34-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
I need a cold shower after that. Stirring stuff
Old 13th August 2019, 21.40:34   #35-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Rd

Great result all things considered and excellent entertainment ! Started on fire but didn’t get the all important goal. Good all round performance with stand out performances by Harris, Young and Dibble made some quality saves. Mcintosh disappointing tonight but excellent team performance and backing from another excellent crowd.
Old 13th August 2019, 21.40:55   #36-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davd29 View Post
Got on the wrong side and brought the lad down no cover from Pearson so red card no argument
Their striker knew what he was doing, he was at it all game.
Old 13th August 2019, 21.41:47   #37-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS

Good character shown after the red card. They were ok but not all that great, lower mid table my guess.

But We need to practice our throw ins, lost count of how many times we messed up our own throws.
Old 13th August 2019, 21.42:01   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

The first 20 mins is how a dominant title winning team should start a game. After that we ran out of a bit of steam. But overall I think we had the better chances. Also we had the player who has that bit of quality to make a difference: step forward Mark Harris. How he didn't get the MOM is a bit of a piss take and words need to be had with the sponsor lol.

If we could just get another loan signing either creative midfielder or other winger the class of Harris we would walk this league! I also think Summerfield is gash he plays the backwards and sideways pass far to often and it stifles our new found attacking style. Both home games have had more entertainment in than all the home matches last season. We would have drawn that game 0-0 last season and finally anyone still questioning our new attacking style? You must be mental if you do!!
Old 13th August 2019, 21.43:06   #39-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Hope your nurse got home ok!but Harris is streets ahead of any loaners we've had. Does any body know why Barton wasn't brought on for Lawlor?
Old 13th August 2019, 21.44:37   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Credit to Yozzer as his subs were spot on

Ruthers was fantastic, didn't switch off and a great weighted pass for Harris to finish off superbly

Harris or Young for MOTM

Didn't rate Barnum Bobb or MacIntosh but it's their first start so I'll cut them some slack
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.01:07.