RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   laintons injury (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114330-laintons-injury.html)

phil 15th August 2019 19.41:10

laintons injury

anyone know the latest on laintons injury there has been no updates from the club regarding the injury could it be more serious then we were led to believe and how long is he going to be out for though i think dibble is doing a sterling job standing in

Red_Jackoisback 15th August 2019 20.13:17

Re: laintons injury

Some clips of him sound physio rehab on his ankle on Instagram - working it pretty hard!!

moldroadred 15th August 2019 21.44:32

[QUOTE=phil;2282157]anyone know the latest on laintons injury there has been no updates from the club regarding the injury could it be more serious then we were led to believe and how long is he going to be out for though i think dibble is doing a sterling job standing in[/QUOTE]

Obviously not read my previous posts. He will be out for months.

Prodigal Dragon 16th August 2019 07.19:06

[QUOTE=moldroadred;2282197]Obviously not read my previous posts. He will be out for months.[/QUOTE]

Has he torn his ligaments badly?

BillEBadass 16th August 2019 07.33:45

Well done to Dibble as he has stepped up to the plate with distinction.

Prodigal Dragon 16th August 2019 07.37:13

[QUOTE=BillEBadass;2282229]Well done to Dibble as he has stepped up to the plate with distinction.[/QUOTE]

Agree.

rememberthegoodoldyears 16th August 2019 07.52:11

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2282226]Has he torn his ligaments badly?[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen him in the gym nearly every day and he’s training twice a week at the minute he said so I can’t see it being that long

Leighton Red 16th August 2019 09.14:21

Just hope we don't rush him back too soon, put him straight in the side throwing off a Dibble in form and then his injury reoccurs leaving a disenfranchised Dibble to pick up from where he left off! Better Lainton takes his time, gets fully fit, fights for his place in the team i.e. doesn't get put straight back in!

Back of the Kop 16th August 2019 09.24:29

[QUOTE=Leighton Red;2282257]Just hope we don't rush him back too soon, put him straight in the side throwing off a Dibble in form and then his injury reoccurs leaving a disenfranchised Dibble to pick up from where he left off! Better Lainton takes his time, gets fully fit, fights for his place in the team i.e. doesn't get put straight back in![/QUOTE]

Difficult one to manage but Lainton is our number 1 and comes back in for me once he's fit obviously.

Better to do that than wait for Dibs to have a howler, probably cost us 3 points in the process and be publicly dropped.Just a different way to look at it

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.20:37.