Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th August 2019, 08.23:33   #21-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road season ticket holder
Real Name: Tom
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

1-0 to us end to end football/
Old 17th August 2019, 08.33:18   #22-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Tech End.
Real Name: John
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

Looking forward to this one , got my train and match tickets.
3-1 to reds. 1,300 away.
Old 17th August 2019, 09.27:06   #23-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
René Higuita's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

Posters on the Notts County forum suggest that they should have lost the game to Harrogate.

I think we'll win this one. 3-1 Wrexham Hooper, Harris and Pearson.
Old 17th August 2019, 09.27:30   #24-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

After their win away at Harrogate a tough place to go and our poor away record for a few seasons I'm expecting a 3-1 defeat with our defense change as Lawlor replacement if it be chambers or Barton neither have much game time under their belts.

Seriously hope I'm wrong as prediction was my honest opinion.

But my heart is hoping for a reverse of the score.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th August 2019, 11.27:56   #25-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
petered's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS now.
Real Name: pete
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

0-4!!! If I stay home. 2-1 if I go!!! Guess I'm hoping my unavoidable other arrangements don't become avoidable!!
Old 17th August 2019, 11.35:06   #26-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

We go from the sublime to the ridiculous away from home so anything could happen.

Hoping for a good, professional away performance and 2-0 win with no drama but expecting complete brain farts all over the field, a sending off and the customary plethora of "ffs" in the dying minutes of the LMT
Old 17th August 2019, 13.10:58   #27-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
After their win away at Harrogate a tough place to go and our poor away record for a few seasons I'm expecting a 3-1 defeat with our defense change as Lawlor replacement if it be chambers or Barton neither have much game time under their belts.

Seriously hope I'm wrong as prediction was my honest opinion.

But my heart is hoping for a reverse of the score.
Posted via mobile theme
Harrogate went down to 10 men at 0-0, not sure if that changes your prediction but you are over estimating Notts. We should win this no question, whether we will is a different matter!
Old 17th August 2019, 14.00:25   #28-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
Harrogate went down to 10 men at 0-0, not sure if that changes your prediction but you are over estimating Notts. We should win this no question, whether we will is a different matter!

No it don't change it... We went down to 10 men against the top team.

I hope you're right Ben but our away form is what let up down the last 2 seasons.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th August 2019, 14.51:46   #29-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
We go from the sublime to the ridiculous away from home so anything could happen.

Hoping for a good, professional away performance and 2-0 win with no drama but expecting complete brain farts all over the field, a sending off and the customary plethora of "ffs" in the dying minutes of the LMT
Our away game management and overall performance leaves a lot to be desired.
A lot of games we take the lead or go 2-0 and then go to pot.

Lets hope we can improve as we get told each year.
__________________
Wrexham Goldline lottery, for just £1 a week help fund future stars
Old 17th August 2019, 15.06:30   #30-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Notts County Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Our away game management and overall performance leaves a lot to be desired.
A lot of games we take the lead or go 2-0 and then go to pot.

Lets hope we can improve as we get told each year.
You've accurately described what's happened in our 2 aways this season however before that last time before Boreham wood this season that we took the lead away and didnt win the game was last October v Chesterfield.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.09:48.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12