Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th August 2019, 19.57:27   #217-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Hartlepool Disaster- Fallout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Flowers was handed the managers job following his time as an assistant. He did a decent job and was rewarded for it.
The chance of him or Challinor coming here with a limited budget as opposed to an open check book as somewhat remote.
And that of course is the elephant in the room...Limited budget...How do we change that? Or are we non league forever?
Old 27th August 2019, 19.58:20   #218-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
And yet despite almost eight years experience they are still making the baffling decisions we are seeing.
And less experienced boards, going by your assumption, are making ones like appointing Justin Edinburgh, or Tim flowers.....
after reading your many and varied posts regarding pretty much everything football wise, you must be pretty pissed off that the powers that be have not been beating a path to your door begging you to take over.
Old 27th August 2019, 20.04:54   #219-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colomiers Phoenix View Post
after reading your many and varied posts regarding pretty much everything football wise, you must be pretty pissed off that the powers that be have not been beating a path to your door begging you to take over.
Not at all. Like everyone on here I have an opinion on most things football wise but I'm not deluded enough to think what I say is gospel or that I should be in charge. Far from it.

Oh, I see from your posts you love to have a pop at anyone who criticises the board. Must piss you off that you haven't been invited to join the elite yet. Or are you already there?

Old 27th August 2019, 20.40:32   #220-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Posting opinions about Wrexham fc? On a Wrexham fc fans message board?? How dare he!
Posted via mobile theme
Old 27th August 2019, 20.40:46   #221-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Not at all. Like everyone on here I have an opinion on most things football wise but I'm not deluded enough to think what I say is gospel or that I should be in charge. Far from it.

Oh, I see from your posts you love to have a pop at anyone who criticises the board. Must piss you off that you haven't been invited to join the elite yet. Or are you already there?

must say that the fact that you are analysing my somewhat infrequent posts could give concern to some. For my part I couldn't give a flying what you think of me. Regarding your mention of being invited to join something, are you just another serial underachiever or terminally jealous that you are never invited to the party. Due to my location, at the moment , I can do very little to physically help the cause but I try to support financially. My heart tells me that you love the club and want us to succeed; but my head tells me that you are just one of a small number of negative arseholes who have a different agenda. After all my vears of supporting the town, I really hope that I do not know you and tour camp followers
Old 27th August 2019, 20.45:11   #222-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
Posting opinions about Wrexham fc? On a Wrexham fc fans message board?? How dare he!
Posted via mobile theme
the wagons form a circle - try and think of something original - or do you have it auto copy paste when your chums are challenged
Old 27th August 2019, 20.54:40   #223-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Quote:
must say that the fact that you are analysing my somewhat infrequent posts could give concern to some. For my part I couldn't give a flying what you think of me. Regarding your mention of being invited to join something, are you just another serial underachiever or terminally jealous that you are never invited to the party. Due to my location, at the moment , I can do very little to physically help the cause but I try to support financially. My heart tells me that you love the club and want us to succeed; but my head tells me that you are just one of a small number of negative arseholes who have a different agenda. After all my vears of supporting the town, I really hope that I do not know you and tour camp followers
Wow, just wow.
Where do I start?
Jealous that I'm not invited to the party? Not in the slightest. I have no desire to be on the board. I have even said that I don't want the current board to resign, just evolve. They have done sterling work for the club but certain areas have been questionable.
And last I looked I was allowed to question.
You are correct that I love the club but way off the mark about the apparent agenda I have. It's because I love the club that I question things, propose things for debate etc.
The way people react to these observations suggest to me there is more to it.
No one is perfect, I get that. But people need to accept critiscm too when in positions of power especially.
Don't know quite how I rattled your cage so but I apologise if my opinion offends you but it won't stop me having it.

You may know me, you may not. It doesn't really matter, we are fighting for the same cause surely? And I certainly don't have a clique or followers on here or anywhere.
Old 27th August 2019, 20.57:54   #224-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
the wagons form a circle - try and think of something original - or do you have it auto copy paste when your chums are challenged
Is it incorrect?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 27th August 2019, 20.59:35   #225-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
Is it incorrect?
Posted via mobile theme
Come now, you can only post POSITIVE opinions on a forum.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.37:27.