Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th August 2019, 14.10:21   #251-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Hartlepool Disaster- Fallout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Then we must all follow the gospel according to Alan Attack, do our coaching badges and get the managers job or get ourselves onto the coaching staff.

No one should be debating or discussing things on here, it isn't the time or the place to do so, we should all go out and abandon our lives to change the club to how we want.
Alan Attack Verse 1-1. Thou must do it yourself if you don't like.
Highly amusing, but you aren't exactly encouraging debate yourself by being sarcastic. The more negative posters on here are very quick to throw out accusations about people being "experts", happy clappers etc.

Going on the attack and making things personal are exactly the things you are complaining about
Old 29th August 2019, 14.23:33   #252-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawarden Red10 View Post
Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread yet (cannot be bothered checking), but every team we come up against has changed their formation to 5-3-2 specifically against us, aside from Halifax and Barrow. We have dropped points every time we have faced it and won every time we face 4 at the back. A simple observation of those games shows we get hammered in the midfield 3 on 2, wingbacks have the freedom of Mold Road to get at our fullbacks and there's still 2 forwards stretching Pearson and Lawlor. We need to change shape so badly and I've been saying this since I spotted it against Crewe in pre season.
Agree with you there especially about being constantly over run in midfield and the need to change shape and formation.
Old 29th August 2019, 14.26:24   #253-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdragon View Post
Highly amusing, but you aren't exactly encouraging debate yourself by being sarcastic. The more negative posters on here are very quick to throw out accusations about people being "experts", happy clappers etc.

Going on the attack and making things personal are exactly the things you are complaining about
I'm not here to encourage debate.

The more negative and positive posters take the piss equally, its not one way. Its harmless anyway.

I haven't made anything personal because I do not know AA or anything about him. So not possible to do so.

I don't recall complaining about making things personal or going on the attack. When did I complain about that? Did I write to you about it?
Old 29th August 2019, 17.21:53   #254-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Quote:
Not sure if it's been mentioned on this thread yet (cannot be bothered checking), but every team we come up against has changed their formation to 5-3-2 specifically against us, aside from Halifax and Barrow. We have dropped points every time we have faced it and won every time we face 4 at the back. A simple observation of those games shows we get hammered in the midfield 3 on 2, wingbacks have the freedom of Mold Road to get at our fullbacks and there's still 2 forwards stretching Pearson and Lawlor. We need to change shape so badly and I've been saying this since I spotted it against Crewe in pre season.
I am sure BH will be all over this.
Old 29th August 2019, 18.28:32   #255-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
It's ok, we have a community club.
One that will accept money from any Tom, Dick or Harry so long as it's the right colour.

Doesn't matter about employing members of the community for 5 years+ on a week to week basis as our main sponsors do aided by a recruitment agency who have boards around the ground.

#bullsh*t
Old 29th August 2019, 20.44:08   #256-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
Bobby Grant told me in March that we do not practise shape,one of the main reasons he was fliped off.
He was that fed up he exercised his option to stay! 😊
Old 29th August 2019, 21.15:22   #257-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander

Quote:
You’re spot on there. Against Notts county, county dominated possession in the middle of the park and when they broke from us attacking they went through the middle like they weren’t there, exposing our defence. If they had better finishers we would of been on to a hiding.
I think the squad has potential to be much better it’s whether BH can deliver that. Unless the wheels really do come off over the next month or so I’d still give him to Xmas and have a go at getting it right. We can’t afford to sack managers on first signs of waters getting choppy.
Old 30th August 2019, 01.47:21   #258-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Doesn’t 4 goals conceded sum it up.

6 changes because we were coping with 2 games in 3 days according to the match highlights on the website. Wow and bllcks.

Successful teams are built on consistency, spine of the team and leaders on the pitch.
Player rotation for form, injuries and suspension yes but BH seems to be playing a different game.
Spine of the team - still Pearson. Lawlor another red on his return (very poor), Midfield generals (need 2 in the spine), CF (again 2 as replacement needs to know his job). Not good enough.

Leaders - again Pearson. How many others can you name from the team?
Oh for a Noble type player - kept sweeping the ball into space and turning our defence.
We had Akil who struggles to pass.

Last edited by pagl; 30th August 2019 at 01.50:21..
Old 30th August 2019, 02.58:44   #259-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryOggy View Post
He was that fed up he exercised his option to stay! 😊
Your right!We must have been paying him a big signing on fee with his new decent contract.Would not have been cheap.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.50:13.