RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Manager interview "it is as if we just accept it now" (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114382-manager-interview-if-we-just-accept-now.html)

Rob 27th August 2019 11.30:21

Manager interview "it is as if we just accept it now"

Post match manager interview.

Grim quote about looking around at staff / players that we just accept it now, and BH does not want that from his teams.

1min 50secs on:

[YOUTUBE]GtPj588NibU[/YOUTUBE]

Interview as a whole worth a watch.

(100% negative comments on youtube too :eek:)

deeside_dragon 27th August 2019 11.43:23

Re: Manager interview "it is as if we just accept it now"

He hasn't a clue what he's doing. A solid defence, has gone as solid as a jelly under his leadership !!!
He says we're more attacking this season, but without scoring many goals.

The job is obviously too big for him.

Funny_Old_Game 27th August 2019 11.53:02

He says the players are too often individuals. I agree with that but the ones we are talking about are ones that he’s brought in.

Players have got to look at themselves, especially Pearson who has been a shadow of himself.

OriginalRhylRed 27th August 2019 11.59:59

Sorry Bryan loved you as a player but I think you are completely out of your depth at the moment and you have the look of a man who really doesnt know what to do next ....really hope I am wrong ..........

fezbob 27th August 2019 12.05:12

It's quite painful to watch. I don't dislike Hughes on a personal level, but he comes across like a fish out of water. The only justification I can see for his appointment is based on nostalgia. I personally couldn't care less if our manager has no previous connection to the club or FAW as long as they get us out of this league.

John Neals Dynasty 27th August 2019 12.07:42

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2285823]He says the players are too often individuals. I agree with that but the ones we are talking about are ones that he’s brought in.

Players have got to look at themselves, especially Pearson who has been a shadow of himself.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Barnum Bobb is helping Pearsons game or being switched to accommodate Chambers.

Talking to someone who went to Notts County and he said Pearson went mad with him a couple of times for leaving him exposed down the right side.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wenttoanderlechtin76 27th August 2019 12.10:06

Uncomfortable to watch that, Sorry Bryan but going back to basics should be practiced every day on the training ground !

blackbrookred 27th August 2019 12.10:51

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2285829]I don't think Barnum Bobb is helping Pearsons game or being switched to accommodate Chambers.

Talking to someone who went to Notts County and he said Pearson went mad with him a couple of times for leaving him exposed down the right side.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Lawlor has played alongside Barnum Bobb twice and had 2 red cards. Struggling with covering for Barnum Bobb?

John Neals Dynasty 27th August 2019 12.13:40

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2285833]Lawlor has played alongside Barnum Bobb twice and had 2 red cards. Struggling with covering for Barnum Bobb?[/QUOTE]

Possibly some say we're missing Walker I think we are missing Kennedy more.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.16:33.