Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th August 2019, 14.17:05   #37-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Director of Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
Think you are looking at the old site...

I thought Spencer was head of football operations, effectively DOF?
I have been privately messaged to inform me of this. As mentioned I stand by the board and Spencer who works tirelessly for the club but this role needs an expert.
Old 28th August 2019, 14.23:29   #38-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

We cannot afford and don't need a director of football we could just put the advert for a new manager on here and RP would tell the board who to get.. Let's face it we couldn't do worse than them.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th August 2019, 14.34:15   #39-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

The last person who brought this to the board got booed by half the room. If you're going to bring this matter to the board you're going to need thick skin.
Old 28th August 2019, 15.17:44   #40-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
The last person who brought this to the board got booed by half the room. If you're going to bring this matter to the board you're going to need thick skin.
Absolute nob heads. Probably the same brown nose nodding dogs that defend everything and preach to others who have the audacity to criticise.
Old 28th August 2019, 15.19:11   #41-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn View Post
Ha, thanks for the advice which I’m sure is valid. Thankfully I’m old enough not to care. Battles to take the club forward have always been with the fans, not the council, not gutterman etc.

Got a club with such a progressive ownership structure we are sadly in the dark ages in football terms, as detailed by some of the responses on here. I’m off to join the trust and start shouting a bit louder.
Old 28th August 2019, 15.19:11   #42-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
We cannot afford and don't need a director of football we could just put the advert for a new manager on here and RP would tell the board who to get.. Let's face it we couldn't do worse than them.
Posted via mobile theme
Be good if we really new the structure, responsibilities and how many days for the current management team.
As I think it could be fitted in anyway.

The WAFC board need to define roles and responsibilities properly as it’s clearly not working and we dont have the right football expertise anymore.

It has to be a top down restructure.
Old 28th August 2019, 15.22:15   #43-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Be good if we really new the structure, responsibilities and how many days for the current management team.

The WAFC board need to define roles and responsibilities properly as it’s clearly not working and we dont have the right football expertise anymore.

But Pagl you know it will never happen the click close ranks when anyone is not on the same page as them.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th August 2019, 15.22:55   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post

You know you are wasting your time and effort trying to raise this issue. Turkeys dont vote for Christmas .
Old 28th August 2019, 15.38:10   #45-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pmsaturday View Post
Ha, thanks for the advice which I’m sure is valid. Thankfully I’m old enough not to care. Battles to take the club forward have always been with the fans, not the council, not gutterman etc.

Got a club with such a progressive ownership structure we are sadly in the dark ages in football terms, as detailed by some of the responses on here. I’m off to join the trust and start shouting a bit louder.
Good luck with that and I genuinely mean that.

However be warned I have previously tried to get answers etc from the club on various things and got nowhere, all I got was patronising responses and politicians answers. I gave up in the end as it was just a total waste of time.

Plenty of other examples been told on here of fans offering their services and not even getting the courtesy of a reply.

Its a closed shop, jobs for the boys, that's without any doubt in my mind. January proved that and they even threw one of their own under the bus regarding the leaks when the real culprit and source of the leaks is still there today.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.16:38.