Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd September 2019, 14.31:53   #262-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Stockport (Home) Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
They outplayed us when dibble dropped it in the net.

They outplayed us when their defender got loose to head across goal for the second.

They outplayed us when they had 3 attempts at scoring the second

Can you give some examples of when we outplayed them?

I have one - Mcintosh's superb finish.
Trouble is some saying we ‘outplayed’ them think because we had 70% possession we should of won, how many clear cut chances did we have? Not many from where I was watching.
Old 2nd September 2019, 14.39:07   #263-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Bile? Now you're just coming across as in denial.
Even the most level headed posters have realised the dog is wagging the tail at our club and all is not well. It goes way beyond what BH can or can't do as manager.

You also must have not heard the deafening boos and discontent at HT and FT on Saturday, I'm fairly certain that wasn't just Rp'rs.
RP reflects the fan base by the way, however much some won't admit it, its by far the best gauge of how fans are feeling.
In my world the dog generally wags its own tail.

I am not delusional. I can see our deficiencies but am not in the know about behind the scenes goings on, but think the Board are doing well until it comes to the focus of the business ie football. Their actions from when Ricketts was found out were ill-judged, and made worse because they had the arrogance to brush it off. Hence why I think the Board needs fresh blood, and 3PM has used this forum as a sounding board about the need for a DoF.

I heard the booing on Saturday. Understood the frustration, but then ignored it. Reacting to passionate hot-headedness is fine if you are a young kid in the Tech End but not if you are running the club.

Ultimately, we either start winning or the bile will spread and the whole set-up will collapse. Some on here want that to happen. I am neutral. To me, the WST has always been just a means to an end. Despite all the hype spouted on here, I am yet to see a genuine and viable alternative step forward. If that does ever happen I would not be averse to change. In the meantime, we must put up with what we have, whilst trying to influence them to see sense and change their ways. For if they don’t I suspect their days may be numbered. And so too will the club’s if that white knight is on a unicorn rather than a charger!

Last edited by Prodigal Dragon; 2nd September 2019 at 14.43:07..
Old 2nd September 2019, 14.44:46   #264-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
Trouble is some saying we ‘outplayed’ them think because we had 70% possession we should of won, how many clear cut chances did we have? Not many from where I was watching.
Summerfield’s shot superbly saved onto the post.

Tollitt’s shot that hit the bar.

Grant’s shot that was or wasn’t over the line.

Grant’s right footed shot saved well.

Grant’s scissor kick that was blocked by Oswell.

Grant’s late volley that went sailing over the bar.

Grant’s free kick that also went sailing over the bar.

Grant’s left footed shot after doing so well to get into a good shooting position.

Oswell’s bicycle kick that went over the bar.

Chambers header saved comfortably.

Chambers right footed shot that went very close to the post.

Summerfield also has two other long range shots on target, and Young also.

Last edited by El Jonez; 2nd September 2019 at 14.51:16..
Old 2nd September 2019, 14.48:15   #265-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
He's lost his house due to not being paid for months. I'm surprised he hasn't got another club yet.
He only played 5 league games last season due to injury the last thing we need is another injured player taking a wage.
Old 2nd September 2019, 14.48:26   #266-0 (permalink)

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jonez View Post
Summerfield’d shot superbly saved onto the post.

That and all the build-up play to make the chances.

We outplayed them but they won.

Sadly, some are not interested in the reality, they just want BH and the Board out. They are entitled to that opinion, but I see little or no value in their contributions. Just bile.
Old 2nd September 2019, 14.52:20   #267-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: pg

We lost the game because of a mistake for first goal and the 2nd is a foul .. we weren’t great and to be honest I was fuming we lost and thought we were awful at the time but watching the game back we weren’t that bad really but obviously would like us to be a lot better .. hopefully we turn it round if not though time for change in the dug out and boardroom in my opinion
Old 2nd September 2019, 14.55:30   #268-0 (permalink)

(info 1 & 2)  

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintshirefan View Post
We lost the game because of a mistake for first goal and the 2nd is a foul .. we weren’t great and to be honest I was fuming we lost and thought we were awful at the time but watching the game back we weren’t that bad really but obviously would like us to be a lot better .. hopefully we turn it round if not though time for change in the dug out and boardroom in my opinion
Thank you for some reflective sense.
Old 2nd September 2019, 15.00:18   #269-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintshirefan View Post
Agree with all of this.

Minimum 4 points and decent performances against both Maidenhead and Sutton required.

Pearson is our captain and defensive leader. Whatever is going on behind the scene, he needs to raise his game to motivate and lead the team out on the pitch.

He also needs to demand we work on defending set pieces in training.

Last edited by El Jonez; 2nd September 2019 at 15.02:35..
Old 2nd September 2019, 15.02:45   #270-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jonez View Post
Summerfield’s shot superbly saved onto the post.

Grant’s scissor kick that was blocked by Oswell.

Grant’s late volley that went sailing over the bar.

Grant’s free kick that also went sailing over the bar.

Grant’s left footed shot after doing so well to get into a good shooting position.

Oswell’s bicycle kick that went over the bar.

Were all those clear cut chances? Nope. Next.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 2nd September 2019 at 15.04:25..
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.48:08.