RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New Leadership (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114404-new-leadership.html)

CRUMBS 2nd September 2019 10.54:29

Re: New Leadership

Well said eosceiriog , toilets were absolutely disgraceful as well , all this praise and as you point out is it that good what they do .Stadium manager does things at will according to someone .

moldroadred 2nd September 2019 11.03:27

[QUOTE=eosceiriog;2288474]A few astute observations.

It is all a matter of opinion but I think you are spot on with your question. There is no clear focus on the core activity.

Sorry to be a party pooper for the devotees but are they so very good at everything else, leaving aside the 3 manager debacle? From memory and I'm sure lots of other examples exist:

• Match noticeboard Mold Road frequently out of date
• Shop Thefts
• League Table on website weeks out of date (April 2019).
• Inclusive nature of disabled facilities not prioritised
• Open day fiascos (see 2019 thread and previous years
• Loudspeaker system, 1864 complaints and centenary complaints plus
bird muck on some seats on first day season.
• No names / incorrect names on seats.
• Debacle with netting behind goal first game.
• Barnet game where the stadium announcer told us all that JJ Hooper had gone off the pitch for a sub when it was in fact Redmond

It gives an overall impression of being a pretty sloppy organisation all round.[/QUOTE]

It may seem trivial but the last few games the announcer is still reading out the team sheets when the match has kicked off. Start the announcement earlier.
It grates with me.

Ooh aah Paskin 2nd September 2019 11.05:05

[QUOTE=moldroadred;2288482]It may seem trivial but the last few games the announcer is still reading out the team sheets when the match has kicked off. Start the announcement earlier.
It grates with me.[/QUOTE]

And you can't hear them properly in the MRS as the volume is set to Apocalypse...

Birdy 2nd September 2019 12.16:16

[QUOTE=moldroadred;2288482]It may seem trivial but the last few games the announcer is still reading out the team sheets when the match has kicked off. Start the announcement earlier.
It grates with me.[/QUOTE]

Yer that gets on my t1ts too so annoying.

Vorporix 2nd September 2019 12.19:34

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2288483]And you can't hear them properly in the MRS as [B]the volume is set to Apocalypse[/B]...[/QUOTE]

Not only that - it lets out the occasion 'ear piercing' sound!

I'm sure someone is on a wind up :)

John Neals Dynasty 2nd September 2019 12.30:08

As soon as that dated song comes on Here they come the mighty champions I feel like throwing up with the dated nursery rhyming sound of it. Away fans must laugh at it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wenttoanderlechtin76 2nd September 2019 12.36:40

[QUOTE=eosceiriog;2288474]A few astute observations.

It is all a matter of opinion but I think you are spot on with your question. There is no clear focus on the core activity.

Sorry to be a party pooper for the devotees but are they so very good at everything else, leaving aside the 3 manager debacle? From memory and I'm sure lots of other examples exist:

• Match noticeboard Mold Road frequently out of date
• Shop Thefts
• League Table on website weeks out of date (April 2019).
• Inclusive nature of disabled facilities not prioritised
• Open day fiascos (see 2019 thread and previous years
• Loudspeaker system, 1864 complaints and centenary complaints plus
bird muck on some seats on first day season.
• No names / incorrect names on seats.
• Debacle with netting behind goal first game.
• Barnet game where the stadium announcer told us all that JJ Hooper had gone off the pitch for a sub when it was in fact Redmond

It gives an overall impression of being a pretty sloppy organisation all round.[/QUOTE]

You should try walking through the boardroom as ball sponsors sometimes have to do, its not been decorated since the 70s !

Vorporix 2nd September 2019 12.38:41

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2288537]As soon as that dated song comes on Here they come the mighty champions I feel like throwing up with the dated nursery rhyming sound of it. Away fans must laugh at it.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Snap - especially when I hear 'rising to promotion'......that is a real kick in the meat and two veg.

Huffy 2nd September 2019 12.44:40

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2288545]Snap - especially when I hear 'rising to promotion'......that is a real kick in the meat and two veg.[/QUOTE]

Yes , too right

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.26:12.