RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New Leadership (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114404-new-leadership.html)

CosmicCol 31st August 2019 17.53:58

Re: New Leadership

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2287778]So if you can't do a better job yourself you just have to accept what others are doing?

If you hire a builder who does a terrible job and your extension falls down you're not meant to complain?

The fans are asking for new leadership, from people who know about football. Spencer does a great job but should be relieved of footballing decisions.[/QUOTE]

Yes but having complained you either get the builder to sort it out or find a better one that is prepared to take the job on! Unless you know a better one who will take the job on what other options do you have ??

paddockgraham 31st August 2019 17.54:29

it makes you wonder we have so many fans with expert knowledge of the game why they never made it in the game and instead stick rivets into bits of metal all day or shovel shit down the farm

Wenttoanderlechtin76 31st August 2019 17.54:38

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287773]There seem to many posting about the inadequacies of the WST and Board - and a number of Posters appear to express a derogatory view about Spencer Harris and as part of that call for a change.

What I don’t understand, is if such individuals hold such a view why don’t they stand for election or nominate another person who might have superior capabilities as an alternative?

It is easy to highlight perceived issues with the current regime but the WST is democratic so why not forward the alternice solutions for Leadership that you have.

Names and CVs appreciated in reply[/QUOTE]

:hurray:

dixienormous 31st August 2019 17.56:07

It's nothing personal against any of the board members, it's just the decisions they're making on the football side of things are disasterous and killing our club. They need to go, bumarase would be better for now.

Lods 31st August 2019 17.56:30

As someone who think Harris has something to offer the club (certainly in a financial/branding way) I don't think "if you don't like it you do it" is a rational response.

Otherwise nobody could complain about anything.

"Wait my food's cold"
"Well go and cook it yourself then"

"I hate what my local MP is doing"
"Well you go and run for MP"

Etc.

dixienormous 31st August 2019 17.57:25

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287790]Yes but having complained you either get the builder to sort it out or find a better one that is prepared to take the job on! Unless you know a better one who will take the job on what other options do you have ??[/QUOTE]

Terry tit face couldn't do any worse.

Captain Dread 31st August 2019 17.59:30

I'm standing for election as Dictator of the Universe so I can have the right to an opinion about any subject.

René Higuita 31st August 2019 18.01:25

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2287791]it makes you wonder we have so many fans with expert knowledge of the game why they never made it in the game and instead stick rivets into bits of metal all day or shovel shit down the farm[/QUOTE]

oh you again brilliant

LlayDragon 31st August 2019 18.01:32

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287773]There seem to many posting about the inadequacies of the WST and Board - and a number of Posters appear to express a derogatory view about Spencer Harris and as part of that call for a change.

What I don’t understand, is if such individuals hold such a view why don’t they stand for election or nominate another person who might have superior capabilities as an alternative?

It is easy to highlight perceived issues with the current regime but the WST is democratic so why not forward the alternice solutions for Leadership that you have.

Names and CVs appreciated in reply[/QUOTE]

Not this bilge again.

Shit the bed.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.51:28.