RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New Leadership (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114404-new-leadership.html)

CosmicCol 31st August 2019 18.02:21

Re: New Leadership

[QUOTE=Lods;2287794]As someone who think Harris has something to offer the club (certainly in a financial/branding way) I don't think "if you don't like it you do it" is a rational response.

Otherwise nobody could complain about anything.

"Wait my food's cold"
"Well go and cook it yourself then"

"I hate what my local MP is doing"
"Well you go and run for MP"

Etc.[/QUOTE]

That is true if you don’t own the institution you are complaining about -

‘Wait the food in MY restaurant is cold’

‘Moan to everyone else or take responsibility and propose a solution to resolve it’

El Jonez 31st August 2019 18.02:49

[QUOTE=northwalian dragon;2287778]So if you can't do a better job yourself you just have to accept what others are doing?

If you hire a builder who does a terrible job and your extension falls down you're not meant to complain?

The fans are asking for new leadership, from people who know about football. Spencer does a great job but should be relieved of footballing decisions.[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t agree more.

We all make mistakes in life, and since Ricketts slithered to the Slops, the WST Board have failed miserably with the appointments of Barrow, Newell and Hughes.

New manager with back room staff broom required immediately.

But before this, we really do need to bring in an experienced footballing man (Director of Football or equivalent). Since Horne left the club, we have gone backwards on the field.

sparky 31st August 2019 18.05:42

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2287791]it makes you wonder we have so many fans with expert knowledge of the game why they never made it in the game and instead stick rivets into bits of metal all day or shovel shit down the farm[/QUOTE]

And the village keeps looking........

Foxy 31st August 2019 18.08:10

[QUOTE=sparky;2287807]And the village keeps looking........[/QUOTE]

The bloke is a disgrace. Absolute enemy of the club. Club-killer par excellence.

willyheckerslike 31st August 2019 18.08:39

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287790]Yes but having complained you either get the builder to sort it out or find a better one that is prepared to take the job on! Unless you know a better one who will take the job on what other options do you have ??[/QUOTE]

You get the selection of the builder right in the first instance.....that's what you do!

northwalian dragon 31st August 2019 18.10:37

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287790]Yes but having complained you either get the builder to sort it out or find a better one that is prepared to take the job on! Unless you know a better one who will take the job on what other options do you have ??[/QUOTE]

If I didn't know any other builders personally I'd use a magic new invention called the internet. As it turns out there would be loads of builders more than happy to take on the job. Within football there are many ways of contacting and communicating with other footballing people.

The fans are complaining because they don't have the powers to make these big decisions. In the same way that if I only rented my house and my extension fell down I'd have to contantly moan to my landlord to sort the mess out. I wouldn't have the power or ability to change anything

NedStarksGhost 31st August 2019 18.11:33

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2287791]it makes you wonder we have so many fans with expert knowledge of the game why they never made it in the game and instead stick rivets into bits of metal all day or shovel shit down the farm[/QUOTE]

As always, quality post that offers literally nothing. I hope we never see you comment on a match again. If you do, you're just going against your own op opinion.

And for what it's worth, don't demean other people's work. There's plenty of jobs that need doing and someone needs to do them. And don't use their jobs as a means to undermine opinions.

dixienormous 31st August 2019 18.14:25

How are your six fingered racist friends? Still banned?

Jaded 31st August 2019 18.15:38

[QUOTE=NedStarksGhost;2287815]As always, quality post that offers literally nothing. I hope we never see you comment on a match again. If you do, you're just going against your own op opinion.

And for what it's worth, don't demean other people's work. There's plenty of jobs that need doing and someone needs to do them. And don't use their jobs as a means to undermine opinions.[/QUOTE]

Has paddockgraham ever commented on a match? I thought he only ever came on here to criticise fans.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.35:48.