RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New Leadership (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114404-new-leadership.html)

NedStarksGhost 31st August 2019 18.16:44

Re: New Leadership

[QUOTE=Jaded;2287822]Has paddockgraham ever commented on a match? I thought he only ever came on here to criticise fans.[/QUOTE]

Can't say I've seen him comment, aside from today's match, fair point. Not even sure why I replied to him. Should just ignore him so he will hopefully get bored and go away..

dixienormous 31st August 2019 18.18:03

[QUOTE=Jaded;2287822]Has paddockgraham ever commented on a match? I thought he only ever came on here to criticise fans.[/QUOTE]

He's just part of a group of supporters who are slowly draining the life out of our club.

Captain Dread 31st August 2019 18.20:12

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287801]That is true if you don’t own the institution you are complaining about -

‘Wait the food in MY restaurant is cold’

‘Moan to everyone else or take responsibility and propose a solution to resolve it’[/QUOTE]

The 'club owner' thing is a brilliant way of trying to stop paying customers from having expectations.
When I give money to any other business I expect a level of professionalism in return.
No other business tries to make me feel like I am to blame for its shortcomings by pretending that I am a co-owner.
And as for proposing solutions, first the real club owners have to accept that there are issues which need to be solved.

Jaded 31st August 2019 18.22:45

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287801]That is true if you don’t own the institution you are complaining about -

‘Wait the food in MY restaurant is cold’

‘Moan to everyone else or take responsibility and propose a solution to resolve it’[/QUOTE]

The situation with the 2nd disabled platform doesn’t give people a lot of hope that change would happen even if people DID propose something and it was voted for, unfortunately.

dixienormous 31st August 2019 18.27:03

They should do the right thing for the club and step down but they'll do what's right for them and that's staying in power killing the club. Things will get nasty soon if they don't.

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 31st August 2019 18.27:57

A good start would be to replace both Bircham and Horne properly, it's been on a steady slide since then.

Not that everything was brilliant back then.

Birdy 31st August 2019 18.40:54

[QUOTE=CosmicCol;2287773]There seem to many posting about the inadequacies of the WST and Board - and a number of Posters appear to express a derogatory view about Spencer Harris and as part of that call for a change.

What I don’t understand, is if such individuals hold such a view why don’t they stand for election or nominate another person who might have superior capabilities as an alternative?

It is easy to highlight perceived issues with the current regime but the WST is democratic so why not forward the alternice solutions for Leadership that you have.

Names and CVs appreciated in reply[/QUOTE]

Here come the spin doctors, so predictable. These guys are just as dangerous as the inept board.

Redpensioner 31st August 2019 18.46:31

Even if the board stepped down is there a queue waiting to replace them, are their prominent people on here willing to step into there shoes.

woblob04 31st August 2019 18.47:40

If we make Spencer Manager, can we sack him then?

Nothing against him personally, but if he had a boss, he would be sacked by now. I've defended them in the past as they volunteer their own time and lots of it.

There's no accountability at the club. We are run within our means and quite well because the fans turn up year after year. Despite each year being more of the same. I am frustrated but it's different now. By that I mean I am kind of apathetic when I watch us, as I've come to expect it. It used to be anger but it's not anymore.

I live an hour away from the ground the day costs me £40 an an ear ache off the missus. How can I justify it after performances like that today?

We are going to be in this league for another 20 years aren't we?

Just want to say... Oswell got paid for that... He get money in his pocket... For that.

Other fans are angry, and they have every right to be. If he sees out his contract, we will be playing in the Welsh Premier league, waiting for a big European night once a year and getting beaten 14-0 on aggregate and the second the game ends, we look forward to next year.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.19:06.