RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reasons to be cheerful (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114405-reasons-cheerful.html)

benwilliams 31st August 2019 18.48:49

Reasons to be cheerful

I'm not pretending things are anywhere near rosy however its worth remembering:

- today we were without Hooper, Lainton and Jennings (and possibly Lawlor though not necessarily this season's version) from our first choice XI
- Tollitt can tear it up at this level when match sharp
- our points tally and league position are very poor yet we are still above Chesterfield and Harrogate, level with Notts Co and only 1 point behind Fylde. Solihull despite an excellent start have flat lined and are only 4 points above us
- most of the teams in the top 7 will fall way by the end of the season
- there are 38 games and 114 points yet to play for

That is not to say I'm a blind happy Clapper and I could certainly make a case for replacing Hughes now with someone more experienced but I post this for balance.

If you dont agree fine but please try and keep this thread at least free of bile and hatred. Tin hat located...

OriginalRhylRed 31st August 2019 18.50:32

Re: Reasons to be cheerful

you are deluded

Wxm boy 31st August 2019 18.51:43

The only reason to be cheerful is when Hughes goes back to his foot golf
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

blackbrookred 31st August 2019 18.51:51

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2287852]I'm not pretending things are anywhere near rosy however its worth remembering:

- today we were without Hooper, Lainton and Jennings (and possibly Lawlor though not necessarily this season's version) from our first choice XI
- our points tally and league position are very poor yet we are still above Chesterfield and Harrogate, level with Notts Co and only 1 point behind Fylde. Solihull despite an excellent start have flat lined and are only 4 points above us

That is not to say I'm a blind happy Clapper and I could certainly make a case for replacing Hughes now with someone more experienced but I post this for balance.

If you dont agree fine but please try and keep this thread at least free of bile and hatred. Tin hat located...[/QUOTE]

I am so glad we are ahead of Chesterfield, Hughes for manager of the month.

Percy Sugden 31st August 2019 18.51:59

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2287852]I'm not pretending things are anywhere near rosy however its worth remembering:

[B]If you dont agree fine but please try and keep this thread at least free of bile and hatred. Tin hat located...[/QUOTE]
[/B]

But your quite happy to call me a dickhead for predicting the score?

benwilliams 31st August 2019 18.53:08

Percy it wasnt your score prediction I took exception to as you well know.

Percy Sugden 31st August 2019 18.54:57

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2287860]Percy it wasnt your score prediction I took exception to as you well know.[/QUOTE]

What was it then?

Redordead 31st August 2019 18.55:07

Aren’t Stockport part time?

benwilliams 31st August 2019 18.56:56

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2287861]What was it then?[/QUOTE]

Your snarky unfunny "ratings"

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.02:57.