RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Paul Rutherford (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114413-paul-rutherford.html)

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 1st September 2019 13.36:04

Re: Paul Rutherford

He’s one of those players.
Would he get into another team in the top half of this league? Probably not.

GarryOggy 1st September 2019 14.14:10

[QUOTE=Birdy;2288185]Lets hope he keeps on walking. A shame the board don't take a leaf out of his book.[/QUOTE]

They aren't quitters like yourself.

Birdy 1st September 2019 14.20:00

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288250]They aren't quitters like yourself.[/QUOTE]

Nice try but I am haven't quit being a Wrexham fan. I am just not going to put money into a club being run by clowns and who are 'dining' at my expense. Whilst you are here tell your messiah to do us a favour and quit though.

GarryOggy 1st September 2019 14.22:17

[QUOTE=Birdy;2288254]Nice try but I am haven't quit being a Wrexham fan. I am just not going to put money into a club being run by clowns and who are 'dining' at my expense. Whilst you are here tell your messiah to do us a favour and quit though.[/QUOTE]

You have quit being a supporter. Perhaps we should protest outside your house.

crazywelsh 1st September 2019 14.23:20

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288250]They aren't quitters like yourself.[/QUOTE]

They are just massive underachievers who should quit.

Birdy 1st September 2019 14.24:43

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288255]You have quit being a supporter. Perhaps we should protest outside your house.[/QUOTE]

Thats your definition of supporter. You support Spencer Harris and co not Wrexham FC. So you are going to protest at each of the thousand+ supporters houses who have stopped going due to how badly the club is run?

crazywelsh 1st September 2019 14.26:23

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288255]You have quit being a supporter. Perhaps we should protest outside your house.[/QUOTE]

Threatening to protest outside someone’s house because the wst are a useless bunch of fools.

From the minute the wst bought the club we nose dived massively and it’s why we are now a mid table conference club.

Little idiots like yourself can’t see it has and will go nowhere.

GarryOggy 1st September 2019 14.28:16

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2288259]Threatening to protest outside someone’s house because the wst are a useless bunch of fools.

From the minute the wst bought the club we nose dived massively and it’s why we are now a mid table conference club.

Little idiots like yourself can’t see it has and will go nowhere.[/QUOTE]

Birdy was advocating protesting outside Wrexham fans houses not me.

Birdy 1st September 2019 14.32:59

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288261]Birdy was advocating protesting outside Wrexham fans houses not me.[/QUOTE]

Birdy was advocating protesting outside [b]Wrexham Board members / owners[/b] houses not me.

Edited for accuracy. Alex Hamilton and Mark Guterman were Wrexham board members were they not?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.26:17.