RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Paul Rutherford (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114413-paul-rutherford.html)

joe 2nd September 2019 20.00:53

Re: Paul Rutherford

Would be harsh to not wish him all the best if he did go, as he has always given his all for the club and has always had a good attitude. But as we’ve all established he is nowhere near good enough.

pagl 3rd September 2019 01.57:13

[QUOTE=joe;2288698]Would be harsh to not wish him all the best if he did go, as he has always given his all for the club and has always had a good attitude. But as we’ve all established he is nowhere near good enough.[/QUOTE]

Would you trust BH with replacing him with better for same money though.

Nibs 3rd September 2019 03.17:03

[QUOTE=pagl;2288745]Would you trust BH with replacing him with better for same money though.[/QUOTE]

With Flynn alongside him maybe...I think the issue is his man management and tactical “plans”

GarryOggy 3rd September 2019 06.02:08

[QUOTE=pagl;2288745]Would you trust BH with replacing him with better for same money though.[/QUOTE]

Isnt Tollitt taking his place in the team at the moment?

pagl 3rd September 2019 06.35:44

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2288749]Isnt Tollitt taking his place in the team at the moment?[/QUOTE]

In the squad it seems (due to fitness) but yeh.

Were still the midfield general short IMO. Barton doesn’t seem the answer if BH isn’t playing him. The rest of the midfield seem hit and miss with BH chopping and changing up to now.

Ooh aah Paskin 3rd September 2019 08.54:48

I also notice that Tollitts loan hasn't been extended yet? Maybe that is now not going to happen, maybe they are still talking about it, or maybe they are saving it for a good news day in a couple of weeks!

Prodigal Dragon 3rd September 2019 09.14:50

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2288787]I also notice that Tollitts loan hasn't been extended yet? Maybe that is now not going to happen, maybe they are still talking about it, or maybe they are saving it for a good news day in a couple of weeks![/QUOTE]

I hope it happens because we need him. But will Tollitt want to stay if he perceives we are unlikely to improve significantly?

Get the deal done for the remainder of the season; announce it; and then bring in a good midfielder on loan.

Do this and we have a fighting chance. Prevaricate and...:(

dagg 3rd September 2019 09.26:39

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2288787]I also notice that Tollitts loan hasn't been extended yet? Maybe that is now not going to happen, maybe they are still talking about it, [B]or maybe they are saving it for a good news day in a couple of weeks![/B][/QUOTE]

Will that be the same day we get the news about the redevelopment of the kop.

marathonplny 3rd September 2019 09.57:29

Friday 6pm I expect

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.41:17.